~Epilogue~

2 weeks later

Eisuke P.O.V.

I slowly woke up with cheers of audience. Then I notice I was handcuffs. I sit up and notice that I'm on a big bird cage. Wait? Where am I? How did I live?

"Now for the next Item!!"

Item?! Wait is this an auction? But where Am I?

"A young Japanese guys is the last item for the bid. You can make him your slave do whatever you want." The auctioneer said then the bid starts.

How did I became an item in Auction.

How did this happen?!

After 5 mins......the highest bid is at sit #70 and he's bid is $50,000,000. Who would bought me. Then the bird cage is taken at the back stage. Then the workers open the bird cage and covers my eyes with a blindfold.

Where are they taking me? Then I notice that they put me at the back of the car and started to drive after an hour they took me out and ties me up on a chair.

Then suddenly they took out my blindfold.

"Huh?!"

"Why......is it.....Eisuke Ichinomiya." He said

.
.
.

"Frank?!!"

"What? Shock.....well now I bought you your my butler.....maid ..... And my slave." He said and puts a dog collar on my neck.

This is not good. "Your my new pet. Well now I'm your owner. You need to listen to me always." He said then some guys untied the rope around my wrist and puts me at the near wall and ties me up again. My back is facing them. Then suddenly.....frank started whip. "ARRGHH!!"

"That's what you get for what you for what you did to me those past years!!" He said and continues to whip.

"ARGHHH!!"

"I'm going to leave a mark on the back!! And I'm going to abuse everything!!" He said and continues whipping.

Then I fall into my knees. Then Tears started to fall down.

"Andi......"

-:End:-