~Chapter Thirty Three~

|2 days later|

Andi P.O.V.

When Eiji and I left the hospital we quickly went to the hotel fast. This past 2 days Eisuke is trying to kill himself. When we got to the penthouse Everyone stood up when they saw us enter the room.

"Where's Eisuke?"

When I ask them they remain quiet. Then it hit me. I look back to Eiji and give Ayato. "Watch Ayato for me." I said then I run upstairs to Eisuke's room. Then when I open the door. I saw the whole room messed up. I never seen this before in my entire life. The cushions were on the floor. Broken vases, pictures ripped apart, broken glass, and chairs were flipped.

Eisuke.....what happen to you?

I didn't see him there. So I went to he's room. But before I can enter. I knock on the door. But I didn't hear him answer. Then I open the door. Then I saw him there. Lying in the bed.

I went closer to him and I put my hands to he's shoulder. Then Eisuke shrug he's shoulders.

"Eisuke......"

But he didn't turn around. Then I hug him. "Please....stop this." I said. But he didn't answer. Then I remain hugging him. Never letting him go.

"What are you doing here anyway?" He asked. "You shouldn't be here.....I know you hate me because I hurt you.....and I know you like him." He said with a cold voice. "But Eisuke....."

Then he sits up and looks at me. "YOU DIDNT HEAR ME!!! I SAID LEAVE AND DONT COME BACK HERE!! I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE!!! I DONT NEED YOU AND I DONT WANT YOUR CHILD!!! YOU'RE JUST USING ME JUST FOR MONEY!!! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU!! WHY AM I EVEN TALKING TO THE PERSON I DIDNT EVEN KNOW ANYWAY I DONT EVEN REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT YOU EVEN IF I READ THIS NOTES IN MY LAPTOP!!! YOURE JUST A WOMAN THERE!! EIJI'S LOVER!!! YOU TWO WERE JUST LYING JUST LEAVE ALREADY I DONT NEED YOU HERE!! GET OUT!! AND DIE ALREADY I DONT NEED ANY OF YOUR ADVICE, I DONT LOVE YOU, I DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND LIKE YOU WHO IS PRETENDING EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE A PAST IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU!! He said

Then he push me. I look up to him with hurtful eyes. Then he falls down to the floor crying so hard.

"Why are you using me?" He said.

Is he? Saying that I'm using him because I'm with Eiji.

"Eisuke.......please.....I need you, Ayato needs you too. I'm doing this because I want you to remember back. I don't want this anymore. I want everything to go back from where it was. All I wanna do is stay by your side. But you just won't let me. Am I really just an another person to you Eisuke?" I said.

Eisuke P.O.V.

I just look at Andi with rage. Until she spoke. Then it leave me speechless. But I quickly say something. "You have Eiji right.....Why don't you be with him." I said. Then I saw her all shock and teary eyes.

Why is she even here? She supposed to be with him. He loves her and she loves him too.

"But....Eisuke....."

Then she tries to reach my hand but I quickly move away and grab her arms tightly and gave her a death glare. "Don't you ever come back here....." I said. But suddenly I notice something from her arm. A scar.....

-:Flashback:-

"How many time do I have to tell you.....that she doesn't love you....she has me. I already told you to move on." I said. But Yamato just look at me and rolls he's eyes. "Your blocking my way." He said. Then I grab he's arms tightly and pull him back. "You're the one who told Angie to take her here right?!!" I said.

.
.
.

"ENOUGH ALEADY!!!"

I didn't stop even him. We keep punching and fighting. We didn't even care anymore we let go our rage and turns out into a big fight.

"Eisuke!!"

Then suddenly she came then Yamato hit her arm with a knife then Blood starts to flow.....

-: End of Flashback :-

I quickly let go of her. Then she looks at me. I just back away. And shaking my head. Remembering something. And it scared me. Everytime when it comes to Andi. An image always pops out in my mind. Yet I didn't even know the woman. I Can't even see her face. I don't understand. Why am I acting like this?

"Eisuke....."

Then I look at her.

"Just leave......" I said and went to the bathroom. Then I close it quietly.

Andi P.O.V.

When Eisuke grabs my arm tightly he suddenly became weak. Then I was just there staring at him. Then he said with a soft voice 'Just leave.....'

.
.
.

Then silence came to the room. Eisuke said  that he doesn't wanna see me. And he said that if we have a past he Breaks up with me. Then I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Then I started to cry. And I sit down at the bed. And hug myself.

I don't know anymore. I want him back but still...... Hurts. I love him yet he doesn't love me. Why did this happen.....

"I love You...."

Eisuke P.O.V.

"I hurt her....."

👄To be Continued👄