~Chapter Eleven~

Andi P.O.V.

When Eiji and I left the hospital he took me to a residential place. Hmm....this looks familiar. What are we doing here? I think he's taking me to he's place. I think he's place where he is staying is so Modern. You can see from him that he's also a rich person but he's not cold. I look at him and admire him. Then he notice me and smile.

"What are you looking at?"
"What?! Uh.....nothing it's just that.....I like your outfit." I said. I didn't tell him about he's handsome face. He chuckles then went back to focus on the road. But seriously he's so handsome. I remain calm and look at the window.

After 3 mins we finally got to he's place. Wow! It's so beautiful. It look beautiful from the outside. I hope the inside is even more beautiful than this. When Eiji and I got out from the car we went inside of the apartment.

When we both enter the apartment You can see he living room is so cool. (The picture above) I look around the place and admire it. I really wanna live in this kind of Apartment. I sit down to the couch and it was so comfy. And it's making me sleepy too. "You like the place?" He asked. "I love it!!" I said and I started to act like a kid like its my first time to see a toy. "Well why don't we check the bedroom." He said "good idea.....where is it?" I asked. He chuckles and says. "Come I show you the bedroom." He said then he leads the way.

When we got to the bedroom it was beautiful and I like the colors of the room. Even though it's not colorful It's making me comfortable. (At the picture) I sit down to the bed and it's even more comfy than the couch.

"I really really wanna stay here in your place!!" I said and looks to the window. You can see he Tokyo from here. "My place? Actually it's your place." He Said... "Yeah right.."

Wait? Did he say? I look back to him and "did you just say that this is my place?" I said. He looks at me and nods. "what?! But I haven't pay for this?" I said. "It's okay I already pay for this so you can now stay here." He said "but isn't this to much......well you help me since yesterday and now you bought me an apartment......And I should pay you because I don't think That I can stay here." I said "but I thought you like it." He said and he started to get himself disappointed. "What....I I do!! It's just that.....this place is for two people." I said. "yes it's for you and your baby" he said.

He buy this apartment for me? W-why?

"Well I don't want you to get tired for looking for an apartment Andi....and also your stuffs were already here. I told Yamato about it. He agrees too and he told me that he's going to visit you sometime here." He said. "Eiji....well.....I really do love it.....don't worry I'll pay you." I said. "Pay me? No you don't have too....." He said.

Uh.....well this is embarrassing he buys me an apartment for me and the baby. Well that's so sweet but I need to pay him. "how much is this apartment?" I asked. " $32,000" oh.......

"You can take a rest now Andi." He Said. He's right I need to take a rest. I'm tired from walking around and doing all the task Eisuke told me what to do. "Thank you." I said then I started to lie down. Then I close my eyes. Then I fall into a deep sleep.

Eiji P.O.V.

Hmmm? She's already asleep. I went closer to her to check if she's really asleep. I tap her cheeks lightly then she moves a little and continues to sleep. She does looks so tired and also she's cute. It's making me don't wanna leave. I smile as I watch her sleep. Then suddenly I went to the bed and lie down and then I hug her. I started to touch her hair and started to brush he hair. Then I notice something that she's hugging me. She might thought that I'm a pillow. But I didn't move I just remain there and hug her until I fall asleep with her In my arms.

~8:35 pm~

Andi P.O.V.

I woke up I think around 8:30 then suddenly I notice something that wraps around my body. I look up to check then I saw Eiji there sleeping and he's face is so close. Then suddenly I can feel myself Blushing now. Andi calm down he's just got tired too. So he joins in.

I smile and admire he's handsome look. Then I fall back to sleep in he's arms. Ignoring anything around me.

💤To be Continue💤