~Chapter Fourty Four~

8:30 pm

Eisuke P.O.V.

It took ours of me here. My secretary contact me then I told him to cancel everything and I also told him that I'm resigning or being a CEO of the Ichinomiya group. And right now it's all over the news. That I'm leaving Work. I started to let go of everything. I started to feel lonely even more. Then I remember my son. It's only around 8:30 I need to say good bye to my son. I stood up an left my room. I took a paper and wrote a letter. I left my phone my Wallet there. Then I started to leave. But before I can leave I peeked to check if someone is In there. But.....no one is there. All clear. Then I started to leave. I look back to the penthouse lounge for one last time. Then I went inside the elevator.

When I left the hotel I quickly went to her apartment and sneak in. I notice that Andi is not around. Then I saw James on the living room sleeping. Then I went inside the baby room and saw Ayato sleeping. I close the door quietly so James won't wake up.

I walk towards the crib and carries Ayato in my arms.

"Ayato......this is going to be the last time I will see you. I know you'll be looking for me. But I already decide to leave. And it's my choice. Ayato I didn't leave you because I don't love you. It's just that I felt that nobody needs me and no one loves me. Please Ayato.....do me a favor. I want you to be a good boy. I want you to be intelligent and I want you to take care your mom.....okay......Even though I'll never see you again. Ill never forget you. I love you Ayato." Then Kiss my son's forehead then I saw my son's Eyes open. Then he started to Cry.

"Ayato?!" Then I heard James voice. I quickly put him back to the crib and hide behind the door. James quickly open the door leaving it open. Then I quickly left the room and run.

I quickly went to my car and left as fast as I can leaving everything. Then I felt guilt leaving my son without a father. But I also feel that Eiji will be the father and replacement. So I look up straight and go away. Leaving everything and never look back.

|Next Day|

Blake P.O.V.

"EISUKE'S GONE!!"

Then everyone started to look for him. Andi stayed here for the night so she can talk to him next day but suddenly Big brother left without a trace. I went to he's office then I saw he's phone and wallet there. He left without he's phone so we can't contact him.

When Andi came. She look every where at the office and at he's room. I drop my phone when I saw some blood in the bathroom.

Big brother slash he's wrist again. "Have you seen him?" Soryu ask "no but Eisuke must be still around here in Tokyo." I said then Soryu and I leave and look for him while the other started to contact the police.

Andi P.O.V.

I was there left all alone. I was shocked I didn't know what to do. I'm at he's room lying down in he's bed. Then I started to Cry. This is all my fault hey did this happen. Now Eisuke is nowhere to be found. He left he's phone. Then I look up and saw a letter. I quickly picked up and open it.

"Who ever reads this......I'm already gone to your lives. I know.....the reason why I left because I know that no one needs me anymore. I just don't know who I can trust. I don't know if Andi really does love me or not. But yet my heart broke into million pieces and now I'm all terrible and I give up. Leaving everything I've done. I don't know what shall I do next. I never knew someone will break my heart and lie to me. But still I love her but I can't just be with her again. Because of this. I left. I'm sorry. Especially Andi and Ayato.  Forgive me......

-Eisuke Ichinomiya

Then it hit me. I quickly stood up and Went to Tokyo bay. Where the others are. I gave Soryu the letter while I keep running. "Andi!!" I heard Soryu yells but I didn't listen to him. When I reach the edge.

"EISUKE!!! WHERE ARE YOU!! EISUKE I NEED YOU!!! PLEASE COME BACK!!! I LOVE YOU!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE!!! PLEASE BE WITH ME!!"

Then rain started to pour. Then I felt Soryu wrap he's arms around me. "It's okay.....it's okay!!" He said then I continue to cry even more and scream Eisuke's name. "Eisuke!!!"

Eiji P.O.V.

When I got to the Tokyo bay I saw Andi screaming Eisuke's name. She's all hurt and looks helpless. This is all my fault. Now that Eisuke and Andi are not together. Ayato doesn't have a father anymore. Their relationship will never be fix again. I need to look for Eisuke and tell him the truth.

👾To be Continued👾