~Chapter Seventeen~

James P.O.V.

The guy name Eiji looks at me then Looks away. Hmm....I need to know about him also About Eisuke too. I turn around to ignore him because he's kinda new to me.

"Sure....." He said. Then he went to the other couch and face me. "What do you wanna talk about?" He asked. "About Eisuke....." I said then he looks at me with a confuse look. "Look.....I know for what had happened okay....I just wanna know who is Eisuke now." I said.

I need to know for what he was doing to my sister. Eiji sighed heavily then he started to speak.

"Well.....since Eisuke forgot about her, he started to act even more colder than before. He thinks that Andi is just a normal maid. He also called her so many names. He calls her Maid,Bitch,Slut,Commoner,Hopeless,Horrible,Disgusting and everything. I didn't even expect him to be like that. He also acts like he doesn't car even though Andi is pregnant." He said then my fist started to harden.

How could he do that to my sister?!

"Then what did you all do?! Let him do what he wants?!" I said "No....we try everything to stop him but he's to hard to stop him because of he's personality. Some were already tired of him." He said.

Well if he wants to play rough then Why don't we give him some that.

"Well then......if he's been acting like a jerk. Who are you?" I asked. He looks up to me and said. "I'm Eiji Kurosawa twin brother of Eisuke. When Eisuke has been acting like this. I was the one who stay at Andi's side since he got Amnesia. I'm actually the opposite of Eisuke." He said "So you're not a Cold Hearted person like Eisuke?"

"Yup." he nods. He really does look like Eisuke but the differents is that they have different personalities. In short he's the one who is taking care Andi now. But still its making me feel a bit awkaward because I never knew that Eisuke has a twin brother. But I still trust Eisuke even though he has this amnesia. Of course the reason he's acting like a jerk because he forgot my sister and thats it. Well I know it will take a long tim eto wait but I can feel it someday he'll remember her back.

But I dont think sis is waiting patiently because waiting for him to remember is hard whats making more worst is that he's hurting her. But still she needs to wait. she loves him right? Then she must not give up on him. Also he's teh father of her child.

"So what if.....Eisuke still doesnt remember when the baby comes?" I asked. "I dont know.....well everynight she keeps saying to her baby that everything is going to be okay and Eisuke will remember back soon. She also promise that she will try her best to make him remember before the baby comes." He said.

Well stressing hher out is bad..... I dont want her to over think to much I just want my sister to be okay. I also dot want her baby to die too. I wnat everyone to be okay, especially her and the baby.

As her brother I''ll stay by her side. Im going to beat up Eisuke if he will do something bad to her especially to the baby.

-:To Be Continue:-