~Chapter Twenty Four~

Eiji P.O.V.

I went back to the penthouse and notice that Soryu is there. He looks up and notice me.

"Hey good thing your back and why is your eyes red?" He asked. I look away and shake my head. "Let me guess.....Jealous isn't." He said.

Wait? How did he know? "What?!"

"Oh come on I know you now....You're Eisuke's brother....and you two were like the same when it comes to girls....but I haven't seen you cry when your jealous." He said. He looks at me and gestures me to sit down. I sit down across from him and gave me a champagne.

"What's the problem?" He asked. "Well.....I don't know....I just.... I think well....when I saw Andi and Eisuke sleeping together.....I thin-"

"I get it.....you're in love with Andi." He said. I look up to him then he looks at me saying that It was obvious. "Shut up Eiji I know you like Andi....and now you love her. Don't tell me your going to steal Andi away from Eisuke."

"WHAT?! no why would I do that?" I asked. "Because you kinda look like you want Andi since 4 mints ago.....You Can fool anyone but you can't fool Me Even though I said that you look like Eisuke....well you're easy to read." He said and sips a champagne.

I do ..... But..... What if Andi loves Eisuke than me? Will she accept me?

"You know what.....you can at least be friends with her." He said.

Even though I listen to him.... I quickly put the glass wine to the table with a thud then he looks up at me with wide eyes. "Yes....Eisuke is Andi's girlfriend but I'm telling you this.....if Eisuke hurt her I would never ever gonna let her be with him." I said.

"You're crazy.....you didn't even know you brother yet do you.....he never gives up on Andi....I understand that you like her but you should at least understand what Andi feels to you and Eisuke. What if she doesn't love you? Then she choose Eisuke?"

"But what if she choose me?" I said.

Soryu look at me and didn't respond then suddenly the elevator doors revealing Eisuke. He just walk past us by and Went upstairs. Then we heard the door close. Then I notice Soryu sighed heavily.

"You now what tomorrow is Eisuke and your's birthday.....better not make a scene you two." He said and stoods up and left.

What if Andi doesn't love me? Well he is right.....I should have at least understand what Andi feels. Well of course now I love her....I'll understand everything to her even though she's doesnt love me. So I left the penthouse and went to Andi's apartment.

It took 30 mins to get back there. When I got there she was at the living room reading. When she notice me she smile then my heart felt soft when I saw her smile at me. "Hi....How's your flight?"

Andi P.O.V.

When I was reading a book Eiji came with a tired look. I gave him a smile because I know that will cheer him up.

"Good.....just tired." He said. Then he And closer to me. "You okay? You're eyes were red." I said. "Oh I'm just tire I guess....." He said.....then lie's down in my lap. "Uh....Eiji...."

But before I can move him away. He close he's eyes and falls asleep.

Eiji..... He's so cute. Maybe I can touch he's her. Then I touch he's hair and stayed like that for 10 mins then I let go. Then I notice that he's in a deep sleep. Hmm? I think he's not disturb by the bump. Well he looks tired and I think it's fine.

"Andi....."

"Hmm?"

"Please lie down.....I miss you." He said still he's eyes close. Uh.....well.....then he opens he's eyes and looks at me. Then he was waiting for me. Well....I think it's okay. I look at him and nodded then he gave me a smile. He sits up and stands up then suddenly he picks me up.

"Hey wait!! I'm heavy!!" I said "If you keep shaking....you might fall." He said. Then I remain calm and Do what he said. He took me to the bedroom and he lies me down at the bed then he hugs me and continues to sleep.

Well.....I like him but.....my heart still belongs to Eisuke.

~Meanwhile~

Eisuke P.O.V.

Why can't I even remember her now?!!

I really wanna know if she's really mine or not?!

💤To be Continue💤