~Chapter Fourty Three~

Andi P.O.V.

The door Burst open with a thud. I turn around and saw Eisuke with a cold look on he's face.

Eisuke.....

Then he walk towards us and look at me and Eiji. "I don't know what you two had been up to even though your naked or not BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" He said with a cold and scary voice. "DOES ANYONE IN HERE CAN EXPLAIN?!" He said. Then Eiji spoke. "You supposed to be on a meeting." He said "AND YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!" He said. "You know what of you two are not speaking you're just wasting my time!" He said "I can Explain." I said. 

Then Eisuke looks at me with a cold a glare. "Really? Then speak!" He said.

But I didn't spoke any word. Because I was afraid for what he will say. Then suddenly Eiji made a wrong move. "Andi and I had an affair before......" He said then Eisuke looks at him. Then I saw Eisuke's fist shaking in rage then. Eisuke punch Eiji. "EISUKE!!" But Eiji fight back. Then the twins started to fight. Then security came even Angie.

The security holds Eisuke and tries to calm him down but he didn't. "Andi are you okay?" Angie said then I nodded. I can see from the both of them that they were so angry especially Eisuke. This is not good. Then Eisuke looks at me with anger, and disappointed look. "Eisuke.....please." Then he started to walk backwards and left with tears in he's eyes. I try to follow him but Angie stop me. "Andi.....you need to give him some space." She said. "Space?! Angie I hurt him and now I need to talk to him." I said. Then I look at Eiji then he look disappointed. I walk towards him and slap him hard. "YOU HAPPY NOW?!" I said then Eiji look up. And after that I left the garden and followed Eisuke.

Eisuke P.O.V.

I quickly went to the penthouse then I saw everyone is in there. Blake greeted me. Then I gave her a death glare then she back away. "You idiot! YOU DIDNT TELL ME!!" I said to her. Then she clearly started to hide behind Soryu. "Eisuke..... I'm sorry it's just that..."

"NO YOURE ONE WITH HIM!! ALL OF YOU KNOW THAT THEYVE BEEN HAVING AN AFFAIR BEHIND MY BACK!!" I said. Then Everyone look at me with shock and surprise look. "Eisuke no your wrong.....what you heard is not true." Ota said. "TRUTH?! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO SHOULD I LISTEN TOO!!" I said then I push the vase near me and falls to the ground.

Then they look at me afraid. Then I went upstairs and lose the door shut.

Andi P.O.V.

I quickly went to the hotel and went to the penthouse fast. When I got there I saw everyone look so afraid even Soryu. "Where's Eisuke?" I said then they look at me and looks away. "You should not go upstairs Andi.....he's pretty mad and he also broke the case there." Baba said with a weak voice. Eisuke is Upstairs. I need to fix this. Then I run upstairs then I heard Momo call me.

"Wait!! He's going to hurt you!!" She said but I ignore her then I enter the room. Then I notice that he's not around. Then I saturated to walk and look for him. I enter he's office but he's not there. He must be in he's room. When I got closer to the room I saw the door is open and he was sitting at the bed.

"The only reason why I'm here is to talk to you......I don't wanna hear some of my groupies and rivals say 'I told you so'." Then he looks up to me. "I wanna hear what you have to say." He said then he stoods up and walk towards me. "So.....how long is this secret affair been going on?" He said.

And waited for me to speak. "Actually Eisuke.....what he said is not true we didn't have any affair.....it's just that...."

"You know what let's just guess. One day, one week, one month, one year IS JUST THE SAME!!" He said. "But Eisuke....it's not true I didn't cheat on you.....I just give up on myself because I know that before I'm gonna lose you....and What Eiji was saying is that...."

"IS THAT WHAT?! YOU TWO HAVE SEX?!" He said. "No!! He's just there to take care of me and that's it." I said. Then he crosses he's arms. "Can I believe you?" He asked.

.
.
.
.
.

"CAN I TRUST YOU!!" He said

Then I shake a little because I started to get afraid of him. Then tears started to flow in my eyes. "I cant even look at your face! You bitch!" He said and looks away. Then I grab he arms then he started to move away. "EISUKE PLEASE ITS JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING!! Please listen to me!! Eisuke I choose you and I love you!" I said then he looks back to me. "Then if you really love me you should have at least said this before than hearing this to someone else and now you're denying it!" He said

"Eisuke please I need you Ayato needs you too.....please....." Then I kneel down and look up to him. But he ignores me and let go. "LEAVE!!" He said. Then he pushes me out and close the door. Then I went to the sliding door then he quickly close it so I won't enter.

Eisuke P.O.V.

When I close the sliding door. I looked at Andi but she didn't leave. I turn around so I can't see her. And I slowly slide down and sit down at the floor. Crying even more.

"Eisuke.....please.....listen to me...." I heard her sobs but I Ignore her. I don't know anymore......I don't now if I can trust her anymore. She lied to me.

Andi P.O.V.

"Eisuke please!! Listen to me what he said is all about lies!!"

🏵To be Continued🏵