~Chapter Three~

Andi P.O.V.

I went out the bathroom and saw Momo there sitting at the couch.

"Finally.....now let's go!" Momo said and grabs my arm. "Wait where are we going?" I asked. "At the hospital.....what else." She said.

Eisuke really did tell her to take me to the hospital. So sweet. "Oh and by the way Blake is coming with us." Momo said.

Blake?

Eisuke really look so worried.  Well I have no choice too. I need to go to the doctor too.

I nodded and Momo and I went at Starbucks to wait for Blake.

Hmm......baby announcement later.

~Meanwhile~

Yamato P.O.V.

I was walking around Tokyo for some fresh air. It's been 10 months since Andi and Eisuke officially together. My reaction, happy. Well she accept me again. Even Yuzuki, and Ichigo. She's not hiding from us anymore and were just like a family now.

Whatever makes Andi happy. I'm happy too.

I was at a near store and took a little rest there. I sighed heavily and look up at the sky. Hmmm.....the cloud looks like a baby.

Hmm I wonder when are we going to have children on our own.

"Yamato?"

Huh? I look at the left side and saw Andi.

"Oh hey Andi...." I said. "You look pale." I said. Did something happened? "What well I was on my way to the hospital." She said with a smile. "Oh....ill take you there come on." I said and held her gently.

"Oh no Yamato.....Momo and Blake are with me. They'll take me to the hospital." She said. "Really? If their taking you to the hospital. Where are they?" I asked.

I looked around and look for the two but there are no where to be found.

"Oh their right there.....buying some cold coffee." She said and points at Starbucks.

"Then......ill take you to the hospital now." I said. "No....Yamato be gentle the ba-......"

"What?" Did she almost say baby? She remain quiet. She didn't even look pregnant. I should take her to the hospital.

"Hey Andi!"

Andi Turn around and we saw two girls coming towards us.

"Hey le-..... Wait Yamato.....what are you doing here?" Momo asked with a surprise look on her face. "Oh well I'm just walking around having some fresh air. I heard that Your taking Andi to the hospital. Can I come?" I asked.

Andi P.O.V.

"Uh.....well...... Sure..... You and Eisuke were friends. So I think it's okay if you come." Blake said. "Really then.....why let's go now." Yamato said.

Yamato grab my wrist and we started to walk. Okay well this is not awkward okay. Well we're friends now. No more drama's!

I think the reason why Yamato is walking around the city is because Angie is at California with mom and Dad she'll be back next month. For sure Yamato is lonely. But I can't stay with him because Eisuke might.....you know.

"Hey Andi......where's Eisuke? He supposed to be with you right?" He said. "Uh well he was the one who told me to go to the hospital but someone called him. So Momo and Blake is with me." I said.

He nodded then we continue to walk. I turn around to check Momo and Blake there. Then I saw them chatting about something. This two girls sure looks closer.