~Chapter Five~

Andi P.O.V.

T-Twin Brother?! Eisuke has a Twin Brother?! But that's impossible Eisuke haven't told me anything about having a twin brother.

Is this some kind of a prank?!

"You're lying!!" I said and slap's he's face.

"ANDI!!" I heard Blake come towards me and stops me. "Their not lying! Eisuke really has a twin brother." She said.

"You know about this too?!" I said. "He haven't told you yet? About Eiji?" She said with a wide eyes. "I haven't heard he's name before......but since when did he come?" I asked.

I looked back at him and saw he's cheeks turn red because of my hard slap on he's face.

"Well we just knew about him 5 months ago. We both are so shock about him. So we took some DNA test to check if e really is Eisuke's twin brother. Then the results came that it is Eisuke's twin brother." Blake said.

Eiji?

A new family member.......how come they didn't know that They have another sibling?

Before I can ask him the surgery room opens revealing a doctor. Everyone gathered around him and waited for him to speak.

"The surgery is a success and he's okay but their might be a chance that he might get an amnesia." He said.

"What's the cause about that?" Blake asked.

Curiosity came around the room. Then the doctor spoke.

"The cause of it when he hit he's head hard to the ground. But don't worry he'll recover soon." He said.

"So you're saying that he might have an amnesia right now?" Blake asked.

The doctor nodded then he added. "It might take months or years to recover hems amnesia. But if you keep companying him around he might remember somethings in he's past." He said.

"Thank you."

The doctor nodded and started to leave.

"Amnesia? He might have it?" I whispered. Everyone looks at me worriedly. Because they know that I'm pregnant, what if Eisuke might forget me? What about our past relationship?

Then suddenly the door opens. We saw some nurses and a hospital bed where Eisuke is laying down.

We followed behind him then we finally got to he's room. When the nurses left. Everything went silence. Nobody even dare to speak. Until Soryu breaks the silence.

"A broken arm........and a bandage wrapped around he's forehead. I have never expect this to happened." He said. "What if Boss really going to have an amnesia?"

Then Baba started to think of Amnesia.

"Yeah he might forget one of us." Ota said. "Poor Eisuke.....if he really going to have an amnesia he might don't remember Andi."

"WILL YOU ALL STOP THAT!!" I barked at the three of them. They looked at me with shock faces. "If you keep saying that it creeps me out okay!!! AMNESIA AMNESIA AMNESIA!!! SHUT IT!! I Don't wanna hear that word!!!" I said then I started to leave the room. Leaving them all shock.

When I got out I went to a nearby chair to sit down.

"there might be a chance that he might have an amnesia"

Why the hell did that word amnesia exist. It's just making me wanna kill myself. The doctor said e might have it. What if he forgets about me? How can I tell him about our baby? What if he acts like the first day we met? What if he.......thinks that he's dating Naomi?

Then I felt a tear coming down from my cheeks. But I didn't wipe it away. I just continue crying and crying. I didn't even care if someone might saw me.

.
.
.
.
.

"If you keep crying and crying you might look an old lady."

I notice someone giving me a handkerchief. I took it and wipe my tears away. When I finished I gave it back. Then I look up and saw Eiji. I look down again and ignore he's presence.

He sits down beside me and he said.

"Don't worry......its going to be okay." He said tries to calm me down. I look at him and said. "But what if he might forget me?"

"He won't forget you. He loves you." He said wiping my tears away using he's thumb. Then he hugs me gently and starts to pat my back.

He may be look like Eisuke......but Why am I feeling comfortable even though I just met him?

"I heard your pregnant." He said. I look at him and nodded. He gave me a smile and said. "For sure if that baby is a boy he'll be look like hems father." He said. I smiled back. "You think so?"

"Of course Eisuke is handsome.....for sure if your baby comes out he will be handsome like he's father." He said "but what if it's a girl?" I asked. "Well she'll be beautiful like her mother." He said.

Wow......he's the opposite Eisuke. Every time I see him smile I remember when Eisuke comes to London and reveals he's feelings. It was so romantic just like Eiji.

In the middle of the cuddle. Yamato went out of the room and said.

"He's awake!"

Eisuke?! I stood up from the seat and went inside the room. Then I saw Eisuke. He's okay.

I went closer to him but I didn't even expect something came from him.

.
.
.
.
.

"Wait? Are you the maid who just bump me awhile ago at the lobby?"

Huh? Everyone look back to Eisuke with wide eyes.

"Eisuke.....you don't remember me?" I asked him. "Well I only remember you when you bump into me? Soryu, why is this maid is inside my room? I didn't even know her!"

Then it hit me. He did forgot about me. Baba went close to him and said. "You don't remember her boss?" He asked "I already told you I don't know her!"

"But she's your girlfriend plus she's carrying your baby." Momo said. "Girlfriend? Baby? What are you talking about why would I have a girlfriend who is a maid, commoner and horrible woman like her? And how come do I have a child with her If i didn't even have sex with her?" He said.

Everyone look at him with shock and we didn't even speak anymore. He looks at Yamato and said.

"Yamato do you know this woman?" He asked. "Yeah she's your girlfriend." Yamato said. "My girlfriend?! No she's not I just met her awhile ago at the lobby." He said with a stern voice to Yamato. "You don't remember her? She's Andrea Williams." He said "Andrea Williams? I haven't heard that name before in my entire life! If you're going to say that she's the sister of Alexa Williams. You're wrong I know Alexa Williams only has two Sisters and a brother but I really never heard that she has an another sister name Andrea Williams." He said.

He looks at me with a disgust look on he's face.

"Eiji take her out of the room!! I don't wanna see that commoner's face." He said. "Why would I do that? She's your girlfriend and she needs to stay here To watch you until you recover from your amnesia." Eiji said. "Amnesia?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I DONT HAVE A FUCKING AMNESIA!! IM OLDER THAN YOU AND YOU SHALL FOLLOW MY ORDERS DONT MAKE ME STAND HERE TO PULL THE WOMAN'S HAIR OUT OF THESE ROOM!!" He said and starts to throw somethings on me.

"I understand......Mr. Ichinomiya." I said and turns around to leave.

"Andi......" I heard the others call my name but I didn't look back.

I left the room and went back to the nearby chair. He may told me to leave the room but he didn't told me to leave the hospital.

I stayed outside and wait Patiently ............

😶To be Continue😶