~Chapter Thirty One~

|2 Hours Later|

Eisuke P.O.V.

2 hours pass and now I'm here at Andi's room carrying Ayato. Andi fall asleep while I stay and watch over the baby. Well right now Andi is a mother. But still I don't know if I'm a father or what. I'm at the near window watching the city. And notice that the baby in my arms is now sleeping softly. Everyone was so happy to see him. Yet I can't even let him go into my arms. Still can't believe that this baby is so tiny.

*Knock Knock*

Hmm? I turn around and saw Eiji comes in carrying a baby bag.

"Is she sleeping?" He asked. "Well yeah Andi is sleeping." I said. He nodded and puts the down the nag on the near chair then he walks towards me. "Can I carry him?" He asked.

Before I can give him Ayato. I just look at him and then I look down to Ayato. Well I think it's okay. If he carries the baby. Then I nodded and Eiji carries the baby.

When Ayato is in Eiji's arms. I can see that Eiji is smiling. "I can't believe that he really looks like you Eisuke." He said. I just remain quiet and watch him.

"You still can't remember but you help Andi......I haven't seen you do that to Andi before staying by her side." He said and looks up. "Do you remember her now?" He asked. Then U shake my head. But he didn't look disappointed.

"Do you love her?" I asked.

Then Eiji smile's fades away. Did I say something wrong about it?

"......yeah." He said.

I knew it!

So that's why he always stay by her side. "Are you trying to take her away?"

"Huh?"

"You didn't hear me!! TAKE HER AWAY!!" I said then suddenly the baby starts to cry. Eiji look down and tries to comfort the baby but It won't stop crying. "Give him to me." I said and take the baby out to he's arms. Then later on the baby calms down.

"You should t have yelled you woke up the baby." He said.

I didn't look at him. I just ignore him. Then I put the baby down. Then I exited the room.

Eiji P.O.V.

What's he's problem?!

I quickly follow him out the room leaving Andi and the baby. When I close the door I saw him walking away. I quickly catch him up then when I grab he's shoulder he turns around and punch me.

I fall flat to the floor then I look up to him. I notice that he's eyes has tears.

"Eisuke....."

"You know what you can have her." He said.

Then he turns around and started to walk again. Then I stood up to stop him.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked. Then he stops an turns around to face me. "She loves you and you love her......you two will be a perfect couple." He said.

Is he talking about Andi?

"I'm breaking up with her. If we have a relationship together. You can have her." He said. Then he starts to leave. I didn't catch him up. I just look at he's back until he go.

I just turn around and never look back to him.

When I got back to Andi's room I saw her there sitting up. Then she looks at me and smiles. "Oh.....hi Eiji....." She said. I look at her and gave her a smile and nodded. Then she notice something to me.

"What happens to your cheek?" She asked. Then I remember what Eisuke did awhile ago. I just shake my head.

"Oh no it's nothing I just hit my cheeks on the wall." I said. Then she nodded and believes for what I just say. Good thing she didn't look for Eisuke.

"By the way where's Eisuke?"

.......

Now she said it. Before I can answer her. I walk towards her and sit beside her. "Actually.......Eisuke left when I came here." I said. "Why did he left.....he said that he will stay here." She said.

But I didn't tell her what really happen and I don't want her to worry too. She needs to rest. 

Then I heard the baby started to Cry. Andi look to the baby and said. "Eiji can you get Ayato for me."

Ayato? That must be the baby's name then. I stand up then I pick up Ayato and give it to Andi.

"Shh....sweetie...."

But the baby is still crying. "Maybe he's hungry." I said. Then Andi agree. "Um.....can you.....turn around for Awhile." She said.

Well I know what that means.

I nodded and left the room.

Andi P.O.V.

When Eiji left the room. I started to feed Ayato some milk. He is hungry.

Hmmm......why did Eisuke left already? Did something happen? Or maybe there was a meeting that he should go. Or maybe he left because Eiji is here.

Hmmm..... I look down and notice Ayato is looking at me.

"What's wrong? You wanna see daddy?" I asked. Then he suddenly smiles a little.

Then a smile came into my lips. I can't believe that he's not crying when it comes to Eisuke. He must like he's father.

But still I keep wondering about why did Eisuke left so early.

"Don't worry before we go home we'll visit daddy okay?" I said. Then Ayato is just there staring at me.

He got Eisuke's eyes, Nose, lips, and also the color of he's skin. And he looks chubby though. Cute little cheeks that I wanna pinch so badly. And he's ears were all red. Like he's blushing.

I hope everything will be okay....

👶🏻To be Continued👶🏻