~Chapter Fourty One~

Eisuke P.O.V.

When I enter the kitchen I saw Eiji and Andi are close to each other.

"Oh come on Andi we do this everyday when Eisuke is not around...."

.
.
.

They did what?!

"That's enough...." I said then Andi turns around with wide eyes. "Eisuke....."

"Leave....." I said and gave Eiji a glare. "I'll see you later Andi...." Eiji said and left the room.

Eiji P.O.V.

What a glare......Still it never scares me. Wait Eiji what are you doing?! You shouldn't do that.....

Well......even though I don't want to do it. My mind is pushing me to do bad and it's making me jealous. I can't believe for what I'm doing...... I need to stop this......

Eisuke P.O.V.

"How dare you.....you let him hold your hand!" I said "Eisuke he was just helping me that's all." She said "that's all? Why did he kiss your neck and what the hell is he talking about that you two were doing that EVERYDAY!!" I said. "Eisuke that's not true!" She said "can I believe you?! I didn't even know what you two been doing while I still have my amnesia.....and I also remember that you two kiss in my room at the penthouse!" I said "but Eisuke that was before! It will never happen......

Well I don't know what happen between them around those 9 months But I need to know for what they've been doing. Then I look up to her and nodded. "Fine.....I trust you." I said.

Then she smiles and kiss my lips. Still she's kiss like a girl. Then after that she continues to make the cake while I stay there watching her. I didn't wanna go anywhere except beside her.

I started to have a bad feeling around Eiji. I need to watch out.

"Eisuke!! Ayato needs a diaper change!" I heard James yelled. Tch.....

"I'm coming." I said "are you sure Eisuke.....I don't know if you can change diaper." She said. "Nah.....I can do it." I said. Then I left the kitchen And I saw Blake Carrying Ayato. "Let's go big brother." She said. Then we went to the baby room.

~5 mins later~

"Are you really sure about this? You're kinda cleaning it roughly." Blake Said. "Fine I admit it! I don't know how to change a baby's diaper! How about you do you know how to change a diaper?" I asked. Then she shake her head.

"I'll do it." Then I heard Eiji. Then he comes closer to Ayato and change he's diaper. After 1 min.

"Done." He said. And carries Ayato into he's arms. "Aww he's smiling at you Eiji!" Blake said and went beside him. "I should borrow him for awhile Eisuke okay.." He said and left the room.

"Asshole...." I whispered. "What?" Blake said "nothing..." I added. "Hmm.....jealous huh.....that's the problem when you have a brother who looks exactly like you.....But don't worry big brother I won't confuse Ayato who's dad is." She said and left. While I follow by.

"It's time to eat!!" James said.

Everyone gathered around. I sit beside Andi while Eiji sit beside Andi at the other side. Then I started to feel that I'm not on the mood anymore. "Let's eat!!"

In the middle of eating lunch I notice at the corner of my eye Andi and Eiji are talking happily ignoring my presence. I don't know anymore If I can believe this two. Before I can finish my meal I stood up and left without a word.

"Eisuke?"

"I'll watch over Ayato I said and went to Andi's room where Ayato is sleeping. When I got inside the room I walk towards the crib and Saw Ayato all peacefully sleeping. I touch he's cheek lightly then he moves a little. I pick him up and put him to the bed beside me.

"Can I trust mommy? Uncle Eiji and Mommy is acting a bit weird around me. Since the day I saw them kiss. I don't know if I can believe mommy. Ayato..." I said and I notice that Ayato is gripping my index finger never letting it go. "You are my son....." I said and kiss he's forehead. And fall asleep beside him.

~Meanwhile~

Baba P.O.V.

After the meal Ota, Momo and I went to Andi's room to check on Ayato and Eisuke. I open the door slowly and saw the father and son together sleeping. "Give me the camera." I said then Mono gave me he camera and I snap a picture of them Both. "ANDI will live this so much!!" Ota said then we left the room quietly not waking the two.

👶🏻To be Continued👶🏻