~Chapter Thirteen~

|Next Day|

Andi P.O.V.

Today's the day for check up. I have finally finish eating, taking a bath and also changing. Well all I need to do is to wait for Eiji. But I'm expecting someone else. But that person I'm expecting is no other than the person who forgot about me. Why am I thinking about him? I know he hates me plus he thinks that I'm a maid. Well because he forgot as about you Andi. Well yes he did but right now he love someone else. What do you want me to do fall in love with Eiji?

*Knock Knock*

I heard a knock from the door. Well I think it's Eiji. I stood up and went to the door. But when I open the door it's not Eiji but....Katsumi.

"I wanna tell you this!!" She said. She grabs her ring and takes it off from her. What? "Give this to your Master!! And tell him that I do t deserve him as my boyfriend because he was thinking about you last night BITCH!!" She said and throws the ring at me. The she started to leave.

What the hell was that?! Did they broke up?!

You know what that means Andi!! NO MORE WORRIES!! Phew good thing He BROKES up with that Slut. Sweetie!! Daddy broke up with he's girlfriend who is a Bitch. I said to myself. Well I'm not gonna worry anymore.

"YES!!!!"

"Yes what?"

Huh? I turn around and notice that Eiji is here now. Now he's here it's time to go.......

I pick up my bag then we started to go to the card when we got inside in the car everything is all set up and now it's time to go to the hospital.

~Meanwhile~

Eisuke P.O.V.

That bitch didn't even know about anything about privacy. Katsumi is such a slut. Didn't even realize it from the first. I don't deserve any woman like her. Anyway. I should go back to the office and check the next note.

I stood up and went to my office so I can read the next note. When I got there I open my laptop and went to the folder and then now I open the note.

.
.
.

"Well this morning someone called me telling me about the coming of Mr. Bucci and Carolina. At first I thought it's just an ordinary party. Then now I realized that it's just not a party than a king and queens ball. At first I'm not interested but still I need to attend plus Mr. Bucci and I will have a business partnership. For me I was so happy but. I can't date he's daughter Carolina. Uh hello.....Carolina is a woman who is not just an ordinary woman but a very big woman and a spoil brat! Then suddenly I came up with an idea for what shall I do To Andi. That she will be my fake girlfriend for business deal and for getting away to Carolina. So when I try to contact her and paged her. She didn't even came here in 5 mins. Can you believe that!! It's her first day and now she didn't follow my rules and she disobey. Then suddenly I went to the 21st floor then found her. But she's not alone. She's with Kitaoji's brother. Yuzuki Kitaoji. Looks like someone is being a slut. I thought to myself Until I realize that it was her ex boyfriend. So I told him that were dating.....you can see from the look of he's eyes that he was surprised. Then we both left and went to the penthouse. She was so shocked when she heard about 'Girlfriend' but I didn't care about it. Later on when I told her that she's going to be my girlfriend. She started to over react. Then I finally told her that I will never fall in love with her and I started to call her names. Then she look at me with no choice but to accept my deal with her. She needs to accept the deal because that deal is her payment for the $20,000,000 million from the night I bought her. Then when she accepts it. I took her to the store and try the whole dresses found from that store. Until a fitted dress suits her. I take her to the other store and then later on I took her on a spa. And then that night. The deal with a Bucci was success the only thing left is to attend the ball and take care of Carolina. But that's not it. Suddenly came out of nowhere. Ichigo sato. Another ex boyfriend of hers. Came and gave us some two tickets. I took it and then when I see it. It's a plane ticket. Her family knows about the "Relationship" of us. And......can't believe I'm saying this that.....I accept to go to her hometown. Well it's in Friday so....... Fuck it! Let's just do it and do our best."

Eisuke Ichinomiya.

.
.
.

We pretended to be On a relationship because of a business deal with Bucci and also to get rid of Carolina? Then suddenly came out of nowhere I just accept an invitation to her family?!

Okay? But still I wanna know more.

Before I can open the next note the door suddenly opens. I clearly close the laptop fast. Then look at the door. Then I saw Andi.

"You're late." I said. "I'm sorry it's just that I went to the doctor today." She said. She close the door behind her and went towards the table. "Is there anything I can do for you? Sir?" She said.

.
.
.

"Yes.......Be my partner tonight."

👯To be Continue👯