~Chapter Two~

~Authors note: whaddup guys!! Hahahaha I'm back and now it's Christmas break and it's time to update!!! Hahaha I'm sorry if I didn't update for a week because of exams but right me im back.... and also I wanna thank Oreo-chan  for helping me think of some good ideas because I just had a writers block awhile ago ..... And now i have some new idea's with the help of her thank you again and sorry for making you confuse......you know what I mean......I hope everyone will enjoy their Christmas break and Merry Christmas love lots~

~Skips Time~

Andi P.O.V.

1 hour later..... Eisuke and I went downstairs to the penthouse lounge and saw the guys there talking about something.

"Why look who's here!" Baba said and stoods up. "Good morning pretty lady, did you sleep well?" He asked and took my hand. "Will you please stop doing that." Eisuke said and pulls me back to him.

"Oh come on Eisuke can we at least borrow her for a minute?" He said and gave a puppy look to Eisuke.

Looks like someone is being childish now.

"No." Eisuke said and ignores him.

"Hey Eisuke I heard that You're planning to build a new hotel in overseas." Ota said. "I can't wait!! Where's the location?" He asked. "Dubai." Eisuke said and sits down from the couch.

"Looks like we're go to Dubai guys!!" Ota said with a wide smile. "You like Dubai Ota?" I asked "yeah.....so much I wanna visit the Burj Khalifa the tallest skyscraper in the world." He said with a smile. "Wanna come with me?" He asked.

"Well I....uh....."

"She's not coming with you." Eisuke said with a stern voice. "Here we go again Eisuke.......can we just atleast borrow her.....we missed her so badly. We haven't seen her since you lock her up there." Ota said with a sad look on he's eyes.

"If I say no means no!" He said and looks away.

"It's okay guys.....we can spend our time together here at the penthouse.....isn't that great." I said to cheer Ota and baba up.

"Well.....yeah....it makes me cheer up when I saw you around." Ota said.

Hmmm.......I kinda miss the guys too. Their also making my day perfect. Especially Eisuke....

I looked at him and a form of a smile came to my lips. He looks at me and smiles back.

It's been a long time since I accept him to be my boyfriend. I can't believe I'm actually dating someone. I hope nothing goes wrong.

Hmmm?

"Andi?"

I need to go to the bathroom.....

I started to run and went to the bathroom fast.

Eisuke P.O.V.

Andi?

"Hey Andi are you okay?" Soryu asked. "Andi.......we can call a doctor for you." Ota said. "Hey kid did you eat something?" Mamoru asked.

"Hmmm......something strange is going on." Baba said.

I stood up from the couch and went to the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom I saw Andi.....vomit again.

"Andi......are you really sure you're okay?" I asked.

She's been vomiting since three days ago. I think there's something wrong.

"How about I take you to Luke right now." I said.

"No.....Eisuke.....I'm okay.....I just feel dizzy that's it." She said and she flashes the toilet and went to the faucet to clean up.

"Are you sure? You don't look okay to me." I said. She gave me a weak smile and she said "I'm okay Eisuke.....I'm just tired. And I need some rest."

"I don't believe you.....I'm taking you to the doctor."

Andi P.O.V

"No Eisuke.....I'm fine....I'm fine I just need some rest." I said and looked at him.

"You don't look okay! You vomiting since three days ago....you're making me worried an-....."

*Ring Ring*

When Eisuke almost finish he's sentence he's phone ring. He look down and answers he's phone.

"Hello?...... An appointment? ........ Okay I'm on my way."

He hangs up the phone and looks at me.

"I'm telling Momo and Blake to take you to luke for a check up I'll tell him that your coming and he'll take care of you."

"But Eisuke."

"No but's...... I'm going to leave now. Be a good girl and go to Luke. Okay...." He said and kisses my forehead. "I'll be back soon." He said and kisses my forehead again and left.

Well......I can't tell him about it....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I can't tell him that I'm pregnant. What if he......doesn't want it.

Well I just knew that I was pregnant yesterday. I took a pregnancy test and it shows that it's positive.

But where just dating for 10 months and were almost near to our anniversary. Maybe I can tell him later with the results I hope he won't abandon our baby.

👶🏻To be Continue👶🏻