~Chapter Thirty Two~

Eisuke P.O.V.

!¡THUD¡!

"EISUKE!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!"

"EISUKE YOU BETTER NOT BE DEAD RIGHT NOW!!"

"BIG BROTHER OPEN THE DOOR!!!"

"IM TELLING YOU IM GONNA BREAK THIS DOOR!!"

When I got back to the penthouse every one is there. I didn't talk to them I just ignore them and grab a knife.

"JUST GO AWAY!!!" I said and went to my room. When I got there I close the door shut and lock myself there. Then tears started to flow again then I started to cry even more. I slowly got down and grab the knife.

I looked at it. And I can see it. And I know what will happen next. I don't know what's going on my mind now. I just keep looking on it. But instead of killing myself. I roll up my sleeves. And I realize that I'm going to slash my wrist.

I slowly out the knife in my wrist then.....

*KNOCK KNOCK!!*

"EISUKE OPEN UP!!!"

Then I heard Soryu's voice. Then I also hear the others yelling.

I just ignore them. Then I suddenly slowly slash my wrist. Then blood starting to show. After tags I continue to slash my arm. You can see so many cuts in my arm. And blood starts to flow.

Then when I slowly slash my arm the 9th time. The door flew open. Then I notice they got inside. And grabs the knife out in my hand.

"EISUKE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?" Blake looks at me. But I didn't look at her.

"Call Luke!!"

"Eisuke.....what's going on?! Why are you acting like this?!"

"Eisuke.....Say something."

I didn't answer. I remain quiet. And continue to cry.

Blake P.O.V.

I never seen big brother acted like this before. Did something happen? Why is he slashing he's arms? Is committing suicide or something?!

"WHAT THE HELL JUST SAY SOMETHING NOW!! YOU CNAT BE LIKE THIS FOREVER!! I WANT MY BIG BROTHER BACK WHO IS NIT A JERK AND KILLING HIMSELF!!!!"

"JUST GO AWAY!!" He said and push me.

"Blake!!" Then Momo went beside me and looks at Eisuke. "If it's about Andi you need to say something?!" She said.

Then he stoods up and went to the. Bathroom. "EISUKE!!"

Then Baba and Ota follows Eisuke. While Soryu is just there all shock. While Mamoru call's Luke.

What's going to happen now?

Andi and Eiji must know about this.

👣To be Continued👣