~Chapter Six~

Eisuke P.O.V.

Why do they even bring someone who I didn't know? And now their saying that woman I just met early is my girlfriend and she's carrying my child?! I will never have sex with that commoner before.

But when they saw me said that I don't remember that woman. They were all shock and surprised. I know all of them even Yamato, Blake, and Eiji. But I really didn't even know that woman.

Do I have a past relationship with that woman?

"We'll leave the three of your here." Soryu said leaving with the others except Blake and Eiji.

When the door closed Eiji spoked.

"You're terrible.......you kicked out the woman you love." He said. I glared at him but he didn't gave me scared look on he's face. "I told you already I don't know who's that woman." I said. "You really don't remember her?!! She's carrying your child Eisuke!! You can't be an ass to her!! What if something bad happens to her later on? For sure I you remember her you'll regret your actions to her." Blake barked. "Ohh really in scare for the consequences." I said and gave them a smirk. Blake looked at me with. Death glare like she wanna slap me so hard. But she can't do it.

"You're an ASSHOLE!!!" She said and leaves the room and close the door shut.

Leaving me here with Eiji. I look t him but he didn't give up on me.

"Your such a dick. I hope you regret it when you remember her." He said. "Why would I regret to a worthless woman?"

"You'll know when you remember again." He said and gave me smirk and leaves the room.

Everyone left leaving me here. Are they crazy?! Those idiots. Even Soryu is saying that woman is my girlfriend. What a waste of time I don't wanna see that woman's face.

~Meanwhile~

Andi P.O.V.

"I'm leaving." I said and stood up. "Andi.....are you sure you can go alone." Yamato asked. "Yeah I can I just need to go to the penthouse and move to a new apartment for awhile." I said. "What?!" He said.

"I should go now." I said. But Uamato didn't call me.

I should better leave the penthouse he might get mad at me saying why am
I in he's penthouse.

But I can't go to the Employee's dormitory.. I don't work as a maid in tres spades anymore. Actually......you won't believe me that I'm an actress now like Alexa.

Yeah......I don't have any place to stay I should go to a hotel......well I can't stay in tres spades. The employees will ask me why am I on a room than in the penthouse.

Yeah it's planned......but I'm going to visit Eisuke even though he doesn't like to see me.

~At the Street~

While I was walking I was holding on my belly and rubbing it gently.

Hmm......this is going to be hard for us sweetie......Daddy has amnesia. Mommy didn't even know when daddy will remember again. I hope this won't take years of waiting. Because i don't want that when you're finally here and still he doesn't remember us. I don't want that. Mommy will try her best to make Daddy remember okay......I promise sweetie.

I said and continue to run my belly.

But tears started to flow again. Because this is hard being alone where you're pregnant. Especially when someone you love forgot about you. I hope this only take months than years.

*Honk Honk*

Huh?

I saw a car parked then someone comes out then I saw Eiji.

"I heard that you're heading to the penthouse now." He said. "Come on hop in." He said.

Hmmmm......he looks like the opposite of Eisuke. Well I should trust him.

I nodded and went inside in the car.

Then we started to leave.

The car ride was so silent I didn't even speak. Well it's kinda bit awkward you know.....you're boyfriend has a twin that you just met awhile ago. Well at first I thought he's Eisuke but......I was wrong. Well the difference from their looks is that Eiji has his hair back than Eisuke who has he's hair down.

Eiji looks young because of he's personality, but I didn't say Eisuke is an old scary man okay.

"So How long you've been dating my brother?" He asked. "Well we've been dating for 10 months now." I said.

"Well that's terrible 2 more months left before your anniversary." He said. "Yeah.......I just don't understand why did this happened. Well it's not a karma or something right?" I said. "Well it depends maybe it's just an accident than Karma." He said.

I nodded and look down at my belly and continue to rub it.

"Excited and worried?"

"Both...." I said.

"Well I'm excited because I'm going to have a baby now and also I'm worried because of Eisuke........" I said. "Don't worry let's just company him always he might remember something from your past." He said.

He's right there's nothing coming wrong right?

I haven't seen this kind of Personality to Eisuke. Eiji is really he's opposite. I wonder how they got separated but.....I don't wanna talk about he's personal life..

Maybe someday il knew about it.

⭐️To be Continue⭐️