~Chapter ThirtyNine~

Eisuke P.O.V.

When I got To Andi's Apartment. I park my car in front of her apartment. Before I can get out of the car I pick up my phone and notice a lot of text messages to Andi. 3 miss calls.

Then I contact her phone.

*Ring Ring*

👤Phone Convo👥

???:Hello?
Eisuke: Who's this?"
Eiji: it's me Eiji.....
Eisuke:.......
Eiji:......Eisuke?
Eisuke:where's Andi? Why do you have her phone?
Eiji:she forgets her phone Eisuke.....I don't know where she is....
Eisuke:what?!
Eiji:well I went out to buy some food for her and then When I come back she was gone even the baby too....So I was thinking that she's with you.

Before I can answer I notice Andi's room at the apartment are lights on.

Eisuke:No need to worry I found her....
Eiji:what?
Eisuke: good bye..
Eiji: w-wait EISUKE!!

👥End Of phone Convo👥

Looks like Andi's home. Why did she even have to leave the hospital. She has a sprain foot plus she needs to rest. Andi.....What are you doing?

Then I got out from the car and went inside her apartment. When I enter the apartment I saw the baby bag and her purse. She really does home. I look around the room to search for her but she's not there. She must be in her room because the lights were on. Then I went to her room. I open the door quietly then I saw Ayato on the crib while Andi is folding some baby clothes. Then she looks up to me.

Andi P.O.V.

I notice that someone just enter the room. I look Up and Saw Eisuke there.

"Eisuke!!" I put down the cloth and I try to stood up then suddenly I lose my balance but Eisuke caught me. Our face's were so close. We both look at each other's eyes. Then My chest started beat so fast. Then I saw he's cheeks turn red. But he didn't look away.

Then I notice that tears started to flow in my eyes then I hug him tightly then he hugs me back. "I miss you....." I said. "It's okay I'm right here..."

Then I continue to cry while he hugs me tightly. "I thought you will never going to remember back.....but right now.....your memories are back.....I can't believe that your okay and you can remember now." I said and look up. He give me a smile then leans closer and kisses me. I put my arms around he's neck and kissed him back. Then he pushes me down to the bed and started to kiss my neck and started to leave some love bites. "E-Eisuke...." Then he started to lift my shirt up then I started to unbutton he's shirt. Then after that he kisses me roughly.

It's been years since we have sex. I miss he's touch and kisses. "Eisuke.....please...." I said. "Shh.....you're going to wake up Ayato." He said then he kisses me passionately. Then I notice that he I hooks my bra. I look up to him then he gave me a smirk. "I know it's been 9 months since we had sex. And now it's time to do it again. But I think we need to go somewhere so Ayato can continue he's sleep." He said and carries me to the other room at James' room.

~Meanwhile~

Eiji P.O.V.

I quickly went to Andi's apartment then I saw Eisuke's car. I quickly got out from my car and went inside her apartment. I burst the door open and saw Andi and Eisuke's shoes there. Then I heard moans coming from a room. Are they? I went to Andi's room but their not here. But Ayato is sleeping on he's crib. I went to Ayato's crib to check if he's okay. Well he looks okay.

"Eisuke...!!"

Then I heard Andi's voice moaning. I turn around and saw James' room. Then I slowly went there then I saw clothes on the floor. Then it hit me. The door is slightly open. You can also here their moans. Then I peek at the door then I saw them.

"Eisuke!!"

I saw Eisuke is on top of Andi. Andi is digging her nails into he's back while Eisuke continue thrusting inside of her. I was there shock and my heart broke into million pieces as I watch them both.

"That should be me....."

Andi.....

I put Andi's phone At the near table Then I started to leave the apartment. I went inside my car and drive fast. While I Was driving. I was crying so hard I know their together but I started to feel pain. I love Andi....But I don't know if she loves me. Then suddenly.

*HONK HONK*

Huh? Then I saw a truck coming then I quickly step the breaks then I almost killed myself.

"WATCH WHERE YOU GOING!!" The driver said and then he started to leave. Then I started to drive again. Thinking about her is killing me. I don't know what to do.....

But I don't want to mess up any relationships. But my hearts is pushing me to have Andi.....But I just can't do it. I can also make my relationship broke to Eisuke. Eisuke will be mad and never wanna see me again. I've searched for him for a long time and now I found my brother. But I didn't come her to make someone's heart to be broken. But.......I hardly grip the wheel and look at the road with a glare.

"No matter what happens I'm going to have Andi....."

👍To be Continued✋