~Chapter Twenty Seven~

Eisuke P.O.V.

When Yamato and I left the park. He took me to a near playground. And notice the sun is setting down. I sit down at the swing while he sat down at the seesaw. Then he looks up to me.

"Jealous are you?" He said I look at him with wide eyes then I look away. "Seriously.....I'm not use to see her ow that's it." I said. "Oh really? Then why are you acting different yesterday? Oh let me guess. You're just only concern to the baby not her." He said with a serious voice. I sighed heavily and just look at the sunset.

He notice me then he turns around and joins in to watch the sunset. Then he stoods up and sit right beside me At the swing. "Beautiful isn't....."

"Yeah...." I said and admire the scenery. Hmm? I quickly stood up and I started to walk I heard Yamato call my name but I didn't turn around to look at him. I just remain walking and walking until I reach the pond. I look down and saw my reflection. I kneel down and remain looking at myself. Then suddenly I saw a waterlily came out of nowhere. Wait.....I saw this before..... Then A sudden image came into my mind.....

~FlashBack~

As I went to London I was there watching the sunset. I've planned this for so long and the right time finally come. The others started to put the waterlily in the pond some flew the balloons up in the air. Nervousness started to fill in my body. Thinking for what will happen next. Then I started to walk to a direction where there is a woman looking at her reflection at the pond. When I got near her. I look at her reflection at the pond.

"Eisuke....?"

~End of Flashback~

.......

".....A.....An....?"

"Eisuke?"

A....an....di....

"Eisuke hey.....are you okay?" Then I saq Yamato's presence in the pond that he's right beside me. "Eisuke.....is there something wrong?" Then I hear Yamato again and ask me. I look at him.

"We did this before right?" I asked. Then he looks at me with a confuse look. "Did what?" 

"This...."

I said and point at the waterlily. Then he looks at it. But still confuse. "What are you talking about 'we did this before'?" He said "you don't remember.....when we went to London...." I said.

Yamato P.O.V.

Wait.....is he talking about when we went to London to look for Andi....

"Wait....did you remember something?" I asked. Then he looks at me. "Yeah.....but.....I don't know what the woman looks like. I just remember that we did this in London at a park and ..... We flew some balloons and then we put some waterlilies at the pond and later on I walk towards a woman but I didn't remember anything for what she looks like. Then she calls my name." He said.

No way..... He did remember for what had happened at the park in London when he confesses he's love to Andi. But why did he haven't remember her? Is it ...... Coming? That he's going to remember now?

When I look back to him I notice that he eyes were teary. Then I finally notice that a tear fell down on her cheeks.

"then she also said that.....she regrets on living me....." He said. Is he still remembering it right now? "Then when I also just remember that ..... I told her a truth that I was the boy she's been looking for.....then.....she looks at me and cries ....... Then ..... I hold her tight into  my arms.... Then ..... I kiss her." He said. "But still I really can't remember what she looks like and her name......could she be.....Andi?" He looks at me while I have no words to say to him. "Or maybe.....it's not her.....right?" He said. "That's it ...... That's all you remember about it." I said.

I cat believe this he only remembers the memory except Andi..... And I think he's almost there remembering her.

"I don't know anymore Yamato....If I really can't remember anything about that woman.....I think I should move on right?" He said.

MOVE ON?!

"You what?! YOU CANT JIST MOVE ON FOR NO REASON EISUKE!!" I said and grab he's collar. Then he looks at me with shock eyes. "WHAT DO YOU WAN ME TO FORCE MYSELF TO REMEMBER BACK!! IM TELLING YOU ITS HARD TO REMEMBER....PLUS I DONT WANNA GET HURT WHEN I KNEW ABOUT THIS WOMAN THAT I LIVE BEFORE LOVES SOMEONE ELSE NOW!! NOW LET GO OF ME!!" He said then grabs my collar and push me then I fell to the ground.

He looks at me with a glare and turns around to leave. He's hurt.....yet he doesn't still even know that Andi still loves him. He didn't even remember Andi.....And now he's thinking that Andi loves someone else. I think if Andi and Eiji is still together. I think Eisuke will give up when he remembers back.

🎲To be Continued🎲