~Chapter Twenty Nine~

Andi P.O.V.

When I left the party. I went back to my apartment. When I got to my bedroom I quickly change and took a shower. After that. I went to the balcony sit down. I touch my cheek where Eisuke slap me. I can still feel the pain in it. What the Happen to the real him? I haven't seen that attitude before. This is for the first Time I saw him in real rage.

I put my hand down and rub the baby bump. I just keep running until I felt a kick. Then a tears started to fall.

"Why is it so hard? All I wanted to do is to help him remember. I thought everything will be okay but I was wrong.....why does he even have to get an amnesia anyway? Why does he even have to forget me? Why?" I said and just continue crying. I can also feel my baby moving around my belly. And I think that he can hear me sobbing. Then I just let all my tears fall.

Then suddenly I felt arms wrap around me.

I look up and saw Eiji.

"Eiji....."

"it's okay.....I'm here." He said and wraps me and then Kisses my forehead. Then I continue to cry into he's chest. He didn't even care if he's shirt will get wet because of the tears. then he pats my back lightly comforting me.

"Why does it have to him? Why does he have to get that Amnesia Eiji!! Why is it so hard.....?"

"Shh....it's okay. If he still didn't remember you I will be here for you. I can be the father of your baby Andi. No matter what happens I'll be here with you because I care about you." He said and hugs me tightly.

"......But....Eiji...."

"Shh's...." He puts he's index finger in my lips then he said. "You talk to much."

Then suddenly he's face comes closer to me and kiss me. My eyes turn wide and push him Away from me.

"What was that for?!" I said. Then I look at Eiji with a serious look then he looks at me with shock. "Tell me." I said but he just look at me and grabs me and kiss me again.

I try to pull him away. But failed because of the kiss he gave me. Then suddenly I made a biggest mistake of my life. That I kiss him back.  I knew that I was drowning to he's kiss. Until I notice that he's kiss was the same as Eisuke. I took a minute that our lips parted. Then he looks at me in the eyes.

"I love you Andi...." He said.

H-He loves me? But....I....I.... I don't know anymore. Then he hugs me tightly. While I remain shock for what he just Said.

He loves me......But I didn't felt anything at first but why is my heart beating so fast? This is not right. This is not okay. I still have. Relationship to Eisuke. I can't cheat on him. But kissing Eiji and I'm still dating Eisuke even though he didn't remember it is cheating.

No.....

~Meanwhile~

Eisuke P.O.V.

It was a mistake. I didn't even mean to hurt her. I know .... She's just my maid but. Why am I feeling so guilty for what I did. I don't have any relationships with her. And why am I sweating? Everytime I see her my heart skips a beat. But suddenly fades away when Eiji is with her. Am I developing Feelings with her?

Then suddenly I felt my cheeks that a tear is falling down.

"AARGGHHH!!!"

Then I quickly smash all the studies at the table and I started to throw lots of things everywhere leaving the office all mess up. Then I fall down into my knees.

Why am I acting like this? Why am I crying so hard about her? Why am I Feeling so jealous when I saw them together? Why?

"Eisuke! HOW DARE YOU TO SL-....."  Then I heard Blake's voice enter the room but she quickly stop. I notice that she was looking around the place with shock. Then she looks down at me.

"Why is your hand in blood." She said then I look up to her. She quickly went to my room and comes back with a first aid kit. She opens the kit and puts out a bandage and an alcohol to clean the cut. She grabs my hand then she started to put some a lot of alcohol at my hand. I felt a sharp sting but I didn't care. "That's what you get for slapping Andi." She said. Then after that she put a bandage on my hand then she finish.

"There happy?" She said. But I didn't talk. Then she looks at me. "Hey.....are you crying?" She asked. But still i didn't reply back. Then I heard him sigh. "Even though your a jerk your also making me worried to." She said.

"Worried?! You should have at least keep yelling at me. Fine okay.... I'm a jerk, a f*cking a**h*le, do whatever you want to say." I said and looks away to her. While I continue to cry silently. I wanted to be alone now.

But instead she left. She gave me a hug.

What? But I know she's mad.

"If ya about Andi.....Just tell me what's wrong." She said. "You don't need to know." I said. "I have the right to face your problem big bro." She said.

"Whatever you say I'll never tell you." I said. But she remain stay there tries to comfort me.

All I wanted to do is to remember again. Who Is Andi in my life. But right now. I hurt her I expect that she will not come here. I'm sorry Andi.....

😬To be Continued😬

Next chapter is that Baby AYATO is coming XD