~Chapter Twenty Two~

Andi P.O.V.

When we got inside to the shop the employees line up and greeted us.

"Good morning Me. and Mrs. ichinomiya"

Did they just said Mr. and Mrs. Ichinomiya?  The other employee went to the near door and flip the sign into close. Did they just close to store for us? Then Eisuke hold my hand then we went to the baby's wardrobe section. Eisuke took me to a near sofa chair then he said. "Sit down." I look up to him and nodded. Then Eisuke started to choose some baby pajamas. Eisuke took out a light blue colored pajama.

"How's this Andi?" He asked. "Aww.....that's cute." I said.  Then he smiled and put the pajama into the basket. Then he search for An another pajama. Then he reach for the white pajama. "Hmm....I like that one." I said. Then he puts the pajama to the basket.

It took him 20 mins to pick up all the pajamas he and I were looking for. Now i think it's time go. "Hey And look at this pajama." I heard Eisuke said then I look at the 10 pajamas on he's two hands. The one pajama is design Star Wars, the other one SpongeBob, batman, superman, captain America, and any other cartoon. It look so cute. "I love it." I said then Eisuke puts it to the basket. Then Eisuke took my hand and said. "We're not yet done".

"What?"

"We're not yet done we're going to buy a crib, some baby bottles and some baby outfits for outing." He said

Is he serious about this?! Then we went to the next section where the cribs were display. An employee came.

"Welcome to the crib section Mr. And Mrs. Ichinomiya this is the latest model of the crib here in the store." The employee shows us the crib and it's color blue crib it look so expensive to buy a crib like a fully package. Its all has a drawer to put some of the pajamas and you can also put the bottles and the diapers too. And it also has a music hanging to the side of the crib and it also has an accessories of small soft cars hanging to the crib.

It looks cute but it's too expensive. "Will buy it." Eisuke said. I look at Eisuke you can see that he was serious. No way. The employee nodded and the other employees started to get the package from the back. I notice that we need to assemble the crib too. "Let's go to the next section." Eisuke said."oh.....okay..." I said. The. We both went to the next section.

It took us 2 hours there at the shop and now where done buying some baby stuffs. Eisuke puts the bags and the crib at the back while the others inside the car. After he finish to put it in there we went inside the car and we left.

"Where do you live?" He asked. "Well I live on a residential place." I Said. "Okay.....show me the way. And also Contact Yamato, Yuzuki and Ichigo." He said. "For what?" I asked. "Where going to fix your son's room. What else." He said.

Oh okay.....I quickly took out my cellphone and texted Yamato and the others to come by the apartment for some help.

-:After 25 mins:-

We have finally got to the apartment then we saw Yamato, Ichigo, and Yuzuki waiting outside. Eisuke and I got out from the car then they saw us. "Why did you texted us?" Ichigo asked. "We're going to fix the crib and were also going to fix her son's room." Eisuke said. "Oh her son...". Yamato said. Then suddenly the three Guys look at us with wide eyes. "You're going to have a baby boy?!" They yelled surprisingly. I gave them a smile and nodded. I put out the envelope in my bag and give it to them. Yuzuki reach it and opens it. Then there eyes were wide and looks back to us. "It is a boy." He said.

"What are we airing for let's do it." Ichigo said. Then everyone agrees. I put out the keys to the apartment and open the door to them so they can enter. They put down the bags at the living room while they took the crib to the empty room where the baby room is suppose to be. When we all enter the room Eisuke look very amuse.