~Chapter Sixteen~

Andi P.O.V.

After Eisuke left. I took Eiji to my apartment. Even the guys come too. We all went to the apartment to talk. When we got there we all went to the living room.

"wow....I like your place Andi...." Baba said. "Well.....thanks, actually Eiji was the one who buy it.....so...." I said and made some coffee for them. When I got back I saw them gather around. I put their coffee right in front of them. Then I sit down beside Eiji. But not that close.

"I can't believe that Eisuke will do that! I haven't seen that attitude before to Eisuke." Soryu said. "Yeah.....I can't believe it too. I've never expect that Eisuke will do human trafficking and imagine that he sell he's own brother." Ota said "I don't know what's going on at Eisuke's mind now.....you cant really read him now......plus what it's making more worst that he didn't even care anymore......he'll regret everything for what he just say and for what he did." Mamoru said. "I kinda have a feeling that he's having sex from those girls right now." Baba said.

My eyes turn wide then I look at him. "He does?" I asked. "Well.....Andi before you came to he's life.....he only had an one night stand relationships with so many different girls, because he thinks that it's he's personal time." Baba said

So what Yamato said to me was true then.....he have sex with many women. But.....why? Is it just because he's rich he can do anything.

"Andi I don't know if you know this but.....He got Naomi pregnant before but she had a miscarriage." Ota said. "But I had a bad feeling that Naomi might get back to him because he got an Amnesia.....I really have a feeling about it Andi....." He added.

Then when he said it......so many things were coming from my head. So many questions, so many negative thoughts and everything. I didn't speak anymore because I was thinking about it. What's making it even more worst that I'm making myself so stress.

"Andi? Calm down.....it's okay!! Everything is going to be okay." Eiji said tries to calm me down but it didn't work.

Eiji P.O.V.

I look at Soryu and he was starting to panic. All of us didn't know how to calm Andi down. I need someone to help us now.

*Ding Dong*

Hmm? I stand up and went to the door. When I open it I saw a guy. He looks at me with wide eyes. "Who are you?" I asked. "Uh.....I'm Andi's brother.....James." He said. "Oh.....ok....come in." I said. Then he enters.

We both went to the living room then When Ota saw him. He stands up and said.

"JAMES WE NEED YOU TO CALM ANDI DOWN!!" He said. "Well what did you to make her stress now...." He said. "Well Ota and Baba said something about Eisuke's past and now your sister is thinking about it that it might happen someday or maybe now." Mamoru said.

James P.O.V.

I put my bag to the near chair and comes closer to Andi. I sit beside her and pats her back to calm her down. "Hey sis.....please don't stress out now....this is bad to your baby. Everyone will get worried. You need to calm down.... Everything is going to be okay. Just please don't stress out. If you keep thinking and thinking and not taking care of yourself you might lose the baby. You don't want it right." I said. Then she looks up to me then you Can see her eyes are all red because of crying. Yes she's hurt.....but still she needs to stand up and do something good than doing bad because if she did something bad her baby might die.

"What shall I do? Watch him hooking up with girls." She said then she stands up and went to her room. Leaving the six of us here.

When the door close Mamoru spoke. "Well this is Ota and Baba's fault." He said. "What?! Well you said something too you know!!" Ota said. "Well you made her even more worried. While I just said something not that Making someone stress." He said then he stands up and went to the balcony and then he puts a cigarette to he's mouth.

"Still I feel bad for what I just said." Baba said "it's okay....she'll forget it." I said. "You think so....." Soryu said. "Yup.....lest just leave her alone..... And she need some space too." I said. "Well you heard him Eiji." Ota said to the guy I jut met awhile ago. "We better go back now....we have some things to do." Soryu said.

Then they all started to leave. Leaving me here with the guy name Eiji.

When they left silence came from the room. I look at the guy who likes Eisuke too.....

I need to know about him.

"Hey.....Can we talk?"

🛡To be Continue🛡