~Chapter One~

~9 months ago before the earthquake incident~

Andi P.O.V.

Hmmm...... Morning already? I slowly open my eyes then I saw the sunlight came from the window. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, then suddenly I remember for what happened last night.

Eisuke and I did it again. Every night since we became officially dating. Well we've been dating for 10 months now. Imagine that having sec all day and sometimes you can't walk because you just had a rough sex.

Well last night was different. He used toys........

It's so different and it's like fifty shades of grey. I can't even explain that shit. As you can see from my whole body. There are so many love bites.

I just don't understand why does he have to do it in the first place. I don't wanna experience another round of fifty shades of grey.

".......why did that happened?" I said and sighed heavily.

I turn around and saw Eisuke sound asleep. As you can see from the look of he's face. He was smiling. He must be dreaming about last night.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember it

.
.
.
.
.
.

Nah I'm not on the mood to remember that.

When I almost started to dress up I notice that my clothes were not on the floor.......the only thing I can see is Eisuke's lavender dress shirt.

You have got to be kidding me. -___-

We'll have no choice.....and I need to make Eisuke's coffee.

"*sighed*.......Fine just finish Eisuke's coffee and you're done." I said to myself. I picked it up and were. Well of course I put my undies too.

Then I stood up and went to the kitchen.

~At the kitchen~

When I got here. I straws to make some coffee plus.......I started to make some breakfast too.

Well it's making me like a house maid now. I should better hurry or else Eisuke will be mad and say 'You have no right to leave without my permission.'

Yeah yeah I know!

I jut rolled my eyes and start to put the coffee on the mug. Then I add some milk and three cubes of sugar.

Done....... Now I just need to finish my cooking. I put the mug on a near table and left it there to continue cooking.

Hmmm..... It's kinda bit boring...... I should sing at least nobody is in here.

I turned around to make sure that nobody is in here......

Wait......what if Eisuke came in here?!

Oh hell no!!!

Oh come on Andi it's 8:30 in the morning he'll wake up around 9 for sure.

Since I started to think something is going bad is gonna happen. Suddenly....

"OWWW!!!"

I slice my finger.......and it's start to bleed.

"Ahh.....no!! No!!!." I started to turn off the stove and went outside the kitchen.... Band aids!! Band aids!!!

Where is it?!

"Uh!!"

I went to the bedroom to pick up some band aids. When I open the door I saw Eisuke with a mad look on he's face.

"How many times do I have to tell you!! Do t leave without my permission !!"

He said and grabs my arm.

"Hey hey!! Stop it!!" I said but he didn't let go.....

"You should have at lea-......."

Before he can finish for what he was going to say. He notice my finger bleeding.

"And what happened to your finger?" He said

"I.....well it's a long story....and I need to get some band aids.....and....."

"See that at what you get for leaving me!" He said.

"What?! It's just an accident Eisuke I didn't notice it." I said and looked down.

I heard him sighed then he puts down my arms then suddenly he carries me.

"Hey!! Put me down!!" I said and tries to stop him. "If you keep shaking and shaking You'll fall." He said and puts me to the bed.

He went to a near drawer and picked up an alcohol, cotton balls, and a band aid.

This is not good!

I started to stood up and backed off.

"hey whee are you going?" He asked. I just looked at him and gave him a smile. But he just looked at me even more mad.

For sure he's going to punish me now.

"If you want to disinfect your finger come here I'll clean it up for you." He said and waits for me to come near him.

So what?! I can't!! He's going to use alcohol.....plus that's going to be painful!!

"Don't make me wait here Andi!" He said with a stern voice.

Well I have no choice. I close my eyes and took a deep breath. Then I went closer to him.

"Now.....be a good girl." He said.

~5 mins later~

"WILLIAMS!!"

Well how did it go?! ...... Pretty bad.

I'm now right here under the table In He's office.

Well I accidentally throw the alcohol on he's shirt.....and I have been running around the penthouse.

He is literally going to punish me. Like he did last night.

Can we just at least skip this!!

"ANDI!!!!"

Then the door opens with a bang.

.........

Help.....

☹️To be Continue☹️