~Chapter Twenty Three~

Andi P.O.V.

"Talk about what?" I Asked. "You know what I mean." He said. Then he grab my wrist and took me to the balcony. We both sit down at the chair he sit across to me then we remain silent. Then he Brokes.

"Who are you in my life Andi? Tell me the truth." He said. I look back to him but I remain silent. Why is asking me like this? Is there something he remembers?

"Did you remember anything?" I asked. "Well....a little I only know that your my slave and my maid." He said.

He still doesn't remember and now he's asking me. Does he wanna know about me. Well I really really want him to remember now. I sighed heavily and look at him.

"Well I don't know if your going to believe me but....I'm you're girlfriend." I said to him. Then he looks away. I think he doesn't believe me. "So what are the notes I worth before when I'm with you at the past was true then." He said

Huh? Notes? What notes?

I look back to him then he looks down. "I found a folder at my laptop and the folder's name was Andi....when I open it there are a lot of Notes there about you written by me. I thought I was a just a joke. Until I read it.....I started to remember a little. But I really can't remember anything about you Andi." He said.

Then he looks at me. "If you're really my girlfriend? Why didn't I remember you?" Then he asked me. But I remain silent because i didn't know what to say. This is hard.

"I don't know......" I said. Then he nodded he's head. And looks away.

Notes? Maybe he writes notes before.....I guess he remember something. A little.

I look back to him and Hold he's hand then he suddenly move he's hand away from me with wide eyes.

Eisuke P.O.V.

When Andi holds my hand My heart skips. I quickly move my hand away and notice that my heart is beating fast like I have some feelings to her.

For what is she saying that she's my girlfriend then.....is she really my girlfriend then?

I look back to her and then her eyes were wide and blush again then suddenly my cheeks turn red.

"Don't think of something right now." I said. She looks at me with wide eyes. "No I'm not thinking of something." She said and looks away. She even more look cute now. Well it's 9 in the evening she should better rest now.

"Is 9 now....I think you should sleep." I said. She look back to me and said. "Um....sure we'll I am tired now." She said and stoods up but I quickly grab her hand.

Andi POV

Huh? I look back to him then suddenly....

Eisuke.....

.
.
.
.

He was hugging me. "Please.....help me remember." He said.

Then my heart beats fast. Then I hugged him back. I miss him. I wish we can stay like this forever. And now he's asking me for help that he wanted to remember.

"Of course I'll help you." I said. Then he said. "Well okay....why dont we go to sleep together I might remember something." He said......

"Um.....sure...." I said then we both left the balcony and went to the bedroom.

I never expect that Eisuke is sleeping beside me now. We both were looking at each other then I close my eyes. Then I felt he's hand touching my cheek. Then I quickly fall asleep beside him.

~Next Day~

Eiji P.O.V.

When I got back in Tokyo I quickly  went to Andi's Apartment fast. Well I can't wait to see her. and I also miss her so badly. When I got to her apartment i quickly  open the door but I notice that there was shoes at the near door. Is someone here with her?

Andi?

I went to the living room but she was not there. Then I went to the baby room to check if she's there. But she's not there the only place I haven't went is the bedroom.

Fear came around me. But what if she's with someone now. I don't know.....I should check. When I reach the door knob. I open the door then I saw her.

And she's with......

.
.
.
.

Eisuke?!

"Andi....."

There together in bed. But there not naked. Are they together?! Did he remember now?

Questions started to come In my mind then suddenly I notice that a tear came out from my eyes that I'm crying now.

I close the door lightly and left the apartment. And went to the park to clear my head for awhile.

How can I ever tell her that I love her even though she love someone else. I love Andi.....

🏵To be Continue🏵