~Chapter Thirty Four~

Eiji P.O.V.

It's been 15 mins and Andi hasn't come down yet. "I'm going up there." I said "but Eiji...."

"Just stay here and watch Ayato." I alas and went upstairs to check on Andi. When I enter the room. It's all messy. I quickly went to Eisuke's room and saw Andi there crying....

I went towards her and hug her. "It's okay.....I'm right here." I said kiss her forehead. "Why does he won't let me be with him Eiji.....Why is he acting like this? Is it just because he has an am raja and now he's acting a jerk." She said and looks up to me.

I don't know what to say. But I wanna tell her that I'll be here for her. But she still loves him. "Why can't you answer me?" She said. Then I look at her. "The reason why Eisuke is like this.....well....."

Then Andi looks at me waiting for me to continue.....

"At the day when we're in the hospital....remember when you ask me where he is. Well actually. He left. I don't know why but I remember that he ask me that if I like you.....then I say yes.....then suddenly he yells at me and leaves. I follow him there then he punch me. Then he said that I can have you. But I didn't say anything to him. And I think this is the reason why he's acting like this. I think he's remembering somethings little about you. And I think when he knew that I'm in love with you. I think he's jealous and mad." I said.

Then she looks away and looks down.

"Am I a bad girlfriend. Eiji?" She asked.

"No.....you're not. You try your best to stay by Eisuke side. And you love him. Don't say that. You give him everything he wants. And you're also he's lover and you should be happy about it because he choose you." I said.

Then she looks up.

".....you really do care." She said. "You were always there for me when Eisuke rejects on me. Even though I say that I love Eisuke. You're still here by my side. I really can't believe that I met a person like you." She said. And smiles.

Then I felt my heart skips a beat. I touch her cheeks lightly. Then I slowly come closer to her. Then our lips touch. She didn't push me away like the last time she did. I just continue kissing her then she kisses back.

Eisuke P.O.V.

I grip the knob so badly as I saw them kiss. Then I felt weak when I saw them.

But......she deserves him better.

I don't know what to do if I remember her.  Then I let go.

🤘🏻To be Continued🤘🏻