~Chapter Fourty~

|Next Day|

Andi P.O.V.

I slowly open my eyes then I saw the sun is already up. I look at the alarm clock and it's 9:10 am. But I put myself back to sleep. But I open my eyes again and remember's what happened last night. I turn around to see Eisuke's sleeping face but he's not beside me. He must be up. Then I heard the door opens then I I saw Eisuke carrying Ayato in he's arms. Then he saw me and gives me a smile.

"Your up early." I said. "Well.....I also need to check up on my son at the other room." He said and sits down beside me. Then I saw Ayato is awake gripping on Eisuke's shirt. "Good morning Ayato.....Are you hungry?" I said. But he just look at me and smiles. "I already feed him some milk awhile ago before we go here. And he also wants to see he's beautiful mother." Eisuke said "you're teasing me just shut up." I said then I try to carry Ayato but he just won't let go He's grip to Eisuke's shirt. "Looks like someone wants daddy than mommy." Eisuke said and pulls Ayato back to him.

"Eisuke be careful.....He just 2 weeks old." I said. "I know...." He said. Then Puts Ayato down at the bed. I can't believe that Eisuke and I just had sex in my brother's room. "I would rather like to see you on clothes now." Eisuke said. Then I look down then I Saw myself all wrap up on a blanket naked.

I really do need to wear some clothes. "I would rather like you two to leave first." I said. "mommy is pushing us out Ayato we better need to run.  mommy is going kill us!" Eisuke said and picks up Ayato and leaves the room.

Those two.....Well Eisuke is acting like a child around he's son well it's okay. It's normal. Then I started to put some clothes, clean the room and Left.

When I got out from the room I saw Eisuke in the balcony with Ayato. Seeing those two together is so calm. Then Eisuke turns around and went back inside. "Your family and the guys are coming." He said. "Oh.... Better make some food and cake then." I said then I went to the kitchen to make some food.

Eisuke P.O.V.

When Andi left I heard the doorbell rings. Then I open the door and saw Andi's sister with their boyfriend's.

"ARGHH!!! GIVE ME AYATO!!" Alexa said and picks up Ayato into her arms. "Oh and by the way I have some good news!!" Alexa said then she enters while the others follow leaving The four guys aka Us.

"She's pregnant." Yuzuki said. "What?!" "Yup.....I know.....well she wanted to have a baby too so Ayato can have a play mate." Yuzuki said with a disappointed look in he's face. "Nah don't worry Yamato and Angie will have a child too!!" Ichigo Said. "What about you? Aren't you going to make your girlfriend pregnant too?" I Said. "Nah where still both 25 yrs old." He said "what about me now I'm having a child I'm also a 25 yr old." Yuzuki said. Then Yuzuki and Ichigo started to quarrel because of pregnancy.

Then I saw Yamato walk beside me and said. "Let's just go inside and leave this two." He said then I nodded and we both leave the two outside.

When we got inside I saw Andi and her sisters talking happily. "Its making us calm when we saw them talking happily." Yamato said "yeah but now at least their not hiding and fighting anymore like the last time." I said. "Well yeah thanks to you.....making Andi believe that their is true love." He said and sit beside Angie. Then I heard the door open then I saw the guys.

"Hi Andi!! Where's Ayato!!" Baba said. "Hey I wanna see the little Eisuke there!!" Ota said and carries Ayato into he's arms. While Soryu and Mamoru just come in not even dare to speak. Then I notice that someone came in and it's Momo,Blake,James, and Eiji are here.

I hope Nothing goes wrong. I said to myself. "You know what we should eat!" Momo Said. "The food is not yet ready." Andi said.

Then Angie stood up to help Andi make the food. While the others went to the balcony leaving all the guys here including James. Well Yuzuki and Ichigo had finish fighting so now all Guys are complete.

"So......who's next to be a dad?" Ota said "Yuzuki!!" Ichigo said while Yuzuki still disappointed. "Oh come on cheer up!! It's easy to take care of a baby." Baba said teasingly. "Oh shut up!! I know what's going to happen when a baby came into my life!! I still can't believe that I'm going to be a dad and now I'm going to clean some bottles, change some diapers!! Oh not gonna happen!!" Yuzuki said and pouts. "What about you let James take care of that." Mamoru said. "Yeah just give him a tip and he'll take care of it." Soryu added. "Hmm.....Well that's a good idea!!" Yuzuki said. "I am not cleaning some bottles, changing its diaper and Cleaning it's ass!!" James said. Well If Yuzuki doesn't want to have a child he should have at least use a condom.

Hmm? Where's Eiji?

Andi P.O.V.

Angie and I were at the kitchen. Making some food and some desserts. She was the one who cooks the meal while I'm the one who make some desserts. Ichigo must be here to help me make some cake though. Well....I became he's girlfriend so of course he taught me how to make a cake.

*Ring Ring*

Then I heard Angie's phone ring. "Oh I better need to take this Andi....Ill be right back." She said. Then she lefts the kitchen. While I continue to mix.

"Need help with that?"

Huh? I turn around and saw Eiji. "Oh it's you......and I can do these." I said then suddenly he touches my hand and it froze me. "You've been mixing that until now. I think you need some help." Then he holds my hand and we started to mix it together.

Well.....he's just helping me so.....There's nothing going on.....

Then suddenly I felt him kiss my neck.

"Huh? Eiji......"
What's wrong? We do this everyday when Eisuke is not around right...." He said. What's wrong with him? This is not the Eiji I use to know.....

"That's Enough...."

Then I heard Eisuke's voice from behind.

👋To be Continued👋