~Chapter Thirty Six~

Eisuke P.O.V.

When I got to the mall it's even more worse. You can see everyone injured and dead. Andi..... When I look back to the mall. I started to get nervous. I don't know if Andi is still alive.

"Eisuke!!" I turn around and saw the others. "Blake!!" Then I saw Eiji and Yamato came.

"Where's Andi?" Eiji said. Then suddenly Rage came. "HOW COULD YOU!!" Then I quickly hit Eiji.

"EISUKE!!"

I continue to hit Eiji so badly. Then Soryu and Yamato pulls me away from Eiji. "Why are you like this?!" Eiji said.

"WHY DID YOU LET HER GO THERE!!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU IF SHE'S DEAD!!!" I said.

Then Eiji looks at me with a curious look. "Wait did you remember?" He said. Then Blake puts her hand to he's shoulder and nodded. Then Eiji looks back to me.

Then suddenly

!!BOOM!!

We turn around and saw fire where the supermarket is. The fire is even more bigger.

Andi.....

Then I started to run.

"EISUKE!!"

I just continue running and ignore them. Then I saw an entrance at the Mall.

-: The prologue part :-

"ANDI!!!!"

.
.
.

"ANDI!!!"

.
.
.

"ANDI!!!"

As I enter the mall it's all ruin. Then it's even making more nervous. I didn't even know what to do. I wanna see Andi so badly.

"ANDI!!"

As I continue to yell Andi's name. There's no sign of her. I keep looking and looking.

I wanted to apologize I know I hurt her this past 9 months of amnesia. I want her by my side. I want to make it up to her. I need her...... I don't want to lose her. She's the only person that can make me who I really am.

"ANDI!!"

As I keep continue doing this. Then the tears that I've been trying to control. I have finally let it go. Then I started to cry so hard. Now I really don't know what to do.....

I don't know if she's alive or not. I want Andi......Please.....I wanted to apologize.

"Andi.....please....ANSWER ME!!!!" I said then I fall down to my knees looking helpless.

Please.....Andi.....Don't leave me......I love you.....

.
.
.
.

"HELP!!"

Huh?! Then I look up and I heard Andi's voice coming from the supermarket. I quickly stood up and went to the supermarket. When I got there I saw the fire is so big. Andi is inside there. Then I went inside.

"ANDI!!!"

.
.
.

Then suddenly I saw her lying down. I quickly run towards her and she was there. I quickly picked her up and take her out at the mall.

It took 3 mins when we got out.

When we got out I saw the others. Then an ambulance came.

"Oh my god is she okay?!" Momo said but I didn't answer then some Guys came into me asking me to take Andi to the hospital I agree. Then I put her down on a bed then they out her inside the ambulance.

"Excuse me I need to come with her." I said. "Are you a family member?" He asked. "I'm her husband." I said then he nods. When I got inside the ambulance James grab my arm. "Take Ayato with you.....will catch up." He said I nodded and take Ayato with me. Then when we started to leave I look at Andi and she looks pale. I grab her hands tightly wishing that she will be okay.

~Meanwhile~

Eiji P.O.V.

As the Ambulance left. I was there all shock. Didn't know what to do. Now what? Eisuke remembers back. What shall I do. I love her but......is she still in love with him.

.
.
.

Eisuke P.O.V.

When we got to the hospital They took Andi to the emergency room while the nurses told me to stay.

"WHAT?! I NEED TO KNOW IF SHES OKAY!!"

"But sir you need to calm down." The nurse said and leaves. When the nurse left Ayato started to cry. I look down to him and try to calm him down. But he won't stop crying. Then I notice that he's hungry. I don't Have any bottle with me now.

"Ayato.....it's okay.....don't worry Mommy will feed you later okay...." I said but Ayato kept crying and crying.

What shall I do. I can't even do anything. Then I notice that it's already 7:30 in the evening. The earthquake happened around 5:30 in the afternoon. Then I went outside.

"Look Ayato." I said. The reason I went out to let Ayato look at the sky. But I know that Ayato can't see it clearly. Then suddenly he started to calm down a little looking up.

"See......I know you can't even see it yet but don't worry you'll see the bright starts someday." I said. Then I look back to him then I notice he looks at me.

"I know......I cause a lot of trouble to Mommy. I'm also the one who made her cry everyday. I'm the reason why she keep on working. I'm the reason why she's hurt all the time. I'm also the one who hurt mommy physically. And I'm also the one who abandon you two since I forgot about your mommy. I know I had an amnesia and right now I already remember mommy now. And right now I'm right here saying this to you. And crying in front of you. I don't knowing what to say. I didn't even expect that your mommy will never give up on me. And I'm so happy that your mommy is okay and you too." I said then Ayato smile. I went closer to kiss he's forehead and our nose touch.

I never expect having son is lovely. I can't even let him go into my arms. I don't want him to get hurt. I want him to be happy.

So I went back to the emergency room where Andi is. When I got there I saw the nurse. "Mr. Ichinomiya. Your wife is okay. We can take her to her room now." She said. I nodded then I saw the other nurses take Andi out of the room. Then they take us to her private room.

When we got there they left us there. When I hear the door close I look back to Andi.

I grab the chair and put it near the bed Then I sit down looking at her. Waiting for her to wake up.

I hope she will wake up soon.

Then suddenly Ayato started to cry again. Then I quickly stand and started to rock him but he didn't calm down. He really is hungry. I think I should ask some nurse to bring some baby milk.

"Eisuke....."

Huh?

👁To be Continued👁