~Chapter Twenty Five~

Eisuke P.O.V.

When I got back to the penthouse. Still I didn't remember anything about her. I think I should read more notes. Well there is one not left to check. I quickly went to my office to grab my laptop. But I saw someone there. I notice that someone is looking at my laptop.

"SHAILI??!"

Then Shaili look up and saw me but she didn't even move she just continue looking at my laptop. What the hell is she doing here?!

"Coming here to touch someone's laptop without permission! I suggest you to leave!"

"Really Eisuke.....Reading some old notes about Andi and still you didn't even remember her." She said.

What?! I quickly walk towards her.....and look at my laptop and notice she's reading all the notes. I quickly grab my laptop and started to leave.

"Really Ichinomiya if you really wanna remember her you should at least ask who se really is." She said. I turn around and notice that she stood up and walk towards me. "If you really wanna know so much about her. You can go to the Kunian now. Her mom is here." She said. Then pats my shoulder and leaves the room. When I heard the door close shut. I sighed heavily and went out the laptop back and open it. Then search for the last note.

Last note

"Why does she even have to leave? I know she wants the boy but I'm the boy she was looking for. But I can't tell her. What if she says that I'm lying and try to win her. Well I have no choice but to let her go. At the very beginning I told her to let her go because I will never have feelings at her. But now.....I have those feelings that I didn't even expect that I will fall in love on a simple girl. And now she was gone beside me. I know that it's for the best.....for her. But for me. It's not. I love Andrea Williams. With all of my heart."

- Eisuke Ichinomiya

As I read the last note. I close my laptop and sits back down and close my eyes. The truth is that.

.
.
.
.

I still didn't Remember a thing. I think I should go to the Kunian. Her mom is there. I need to know more.

*Knock Knock*

Hmm?

Then the suddenly opens then I saw Ichigo enter the office. What is he doing here? He walk towards me and sit down across from me.

"I heard that you have some notes from your laptop." He said. "Wait.....how did you know?" I said. "Well.....Shaili told me. Well good thing I was at the lobby bringing a cake here." He said.

"I can tell some information about Her." He said I look at him and nodded.

Then he sighed heavily then he started to speak.

"Well....Andi she works here in the hotel. In your hotel. Well I think she works here for a year until she met you. I think she met you in a party called IVC then later on you two pretended to be on a relationship because of a business deal. Then you two become together for real a year ago. But now she was pregnant with your child and..."

"Wait.....she's pregnant with my child?"

When I waited for Ichigo to speak he just nodded. But I thought Eiji is the father of her child? "So you're saying that I really do have a past with her?!" I said "well before you two knew each other here in the hotel......there's something more."

More?

"What is it?" I asked. "Well it was about her childhood that you two met in London. I think she was 7 yrs old while your already in teenage years. Then you have her a ring."

.
.
.

A ring? A girl? At London?

"Eisuke?"

London.....she's in London when she was a kid. I need her mom right now.

"Eisuke?"

"Is her mom is at Kunian?"

.
.
.
.

"Yes.....why?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Can you take me there now....."

✊To be Continued✊