~Chapter Seven~

Andi P.O.V.

When Eiji and I finally got to the Hotel. We started to walk and went inside to the hotel. When we enter the lobby all eyes are on to us.

"Wait? Is that ...... Mr. Ichinomiya's Brother?"

"Why is she with Mr. Ichinomiya's brother?"

"You haven't heard about the news?! Mr. Ichinomiya forgets about Andi...."

"What?!"

"Yeah it's all over the news that Mr. Ichinomiya had an accident."

"I havent knew that Mr. Ichinomiya has a twin brother."

"Is that Andi?"

"Andi.....she's the new actress, all of the guys started to flirt on her but failed because of Mr. Ichinomiya."

"Mr. Ichinomiya's brother look so hot!!"

"It's just like him but he's even more hot because if he's hair back."

The people around us started to whisper so many about me, Eiji and Eisuke. But Eiji ignore them and he just kept walking and walking.

We got to the elevator and we went to the penthouse.

~At Eisuke's room~

I picked up my luggage and started to pack. While Eiji stayed at the living room. Waiting for me to finish packing.

.
.
.

Hmmm......it's just like the day that I started to leave here in tres spades because of the contract is over.

Well now I'm doing it again. The reason why I'm leaving because Eisuke might go......well you know.

But I don't wanna leave. What if someday he remembers back and start to look for me like the last time.

"Waiting is hard......but we need to be patient." I said to myself.

"Still talking at your belly."

Huh? I turn around and saw Eiji at the door. He went closer to me and he started to help me.

"Oh.....no it's okay....I can do it." I said. "........no.....ill do it.....go to the bed and take a rest." He said.

"But.....I can do it." I said to him. "Andi go take a rest you look pale and tired." He said.

Well someone is being concern right now. Well yes I am tired. But I don't want him to get tired because he's packing my stuff.

"I'll help." I said to him. Then I started to pick up some clothes of mine. But he stopped me.

"Andi......"

Uh......he's holding my hand and he's like Eisuke when it comes to this......

Andi!! He's not Eisuke!! He's Eiji!!!

"Uh....I should Rest." I said and I started to stood up but failed.

"Arrghhh."

"Andi!!"

*thud*

"Oh.....I'm sorry." I said then suddenly notice that I'm on top of him.....

Ohh this is embarrassing!!

"I'm really sorry for being clumsy." I said and turn my back to him. I also notice that he's face is red.

Wait.....I hadn't sit up. So I sit up but suddenly I notice that I'm sitting on he's waist.

Ahhhh This is even more EMBARRASSING!!

"Ahhhh you know you're still dating Eisuke right?"

I look back to Eiji but he looks even more surprised. We look at the door and notice Blake is there.

"Ahh it's not what you think!!!" I said. "......okay!! Okay!! I get it.....it's just an accident." She said. Then she left.

Ohhhh......I need to go now. Suddenly I notice Eiji sat up and I can feel he's breath around my neck and it's making me even more embarrassed.

I stood up and turn my back to him. "I'm so sorry!!" I said.

Then I heard him laughed. Huh? I turned around and saw him laughing.

"Um.....Eiji?"

"Oh sorry.....it's just that you're so cute when you get embarrassed." He said and continue's to laugh.

Uhhhh......can we go now.

But I remain silent and sit at the bed and take a rest a little. I just watch him there......packing my stuffs.

I should be the one doing this not him.

~Meanwhile~

Eisuke P.O.V.

Uhhh.....it's so boring.....I can't even do anything right now? I wonder where's Eiji? I need to talk to him about something.

I look at the side and notice my wallet. I picked up and opened it.

No way......

When I open my wallet I saw the woman's picture. .......Andi?........

Seriously......who is she?

And why do I have a picture of her?

But instead of throwing the picture. I kept it there. I think she's kind of a close friend or something before I got this 'Amnesia' thing.

*Knock Knock*

Hmm? Who could that be?

Then I hear the door opens. Then I saw my adoptive father Akira Ichinomiya.

He came closer to me and said

"How Are you feeling?" He asked. "Good......need some more rest." I said. "Hmm.....Andi should be here watching you right?" He said

Wait he know's the woman too?!

"You know her?" I asked. He gave me curious look and say. "She's your girlfriend remember?" He said.

But.....I really don't remember her......plus I just met her.

But that's impossible if I had a relationship with that woman or something.....I should have remember......but all I can remember is that......I just met her......plus I don't feel anything about her.

"I see......so Soryu is right. She's with your Brother Eiji." He said

Eiji? So he cares about the girl than me?! I need Eiji here now!!!

Fuck that guy!! Forget it Eisuke.....I might forget the woman anyway even though they can se I had a last with her.

I just need one night stand that's all.

"You're still the same but the only thing you don't remember is her......I hope you recover soon.....this is not good for your future child." He said.

"Future child?! I can't even remember something about that woman!! If you're only gonna talk about her I suggest that you should leave." I said

But he didn't fight back......he just left.

Why is this happening!!!

👊To be Continue👊