~Chapter Fourty Two~

|5 days later|

Eisuke P.O.V.

Everything is coming back to normal. The hotel is already fix and some part of Tokyo are also rebuild. Now Tokyo is back like it use to be. Right now I'm at the office in The company signing some papers and also getting ready for the meeting. We're going to talk about building a new hotel in Dubai. Well Nobody expected this. Hotel tres spades Dubai will be open next year. Yes Andi might think that I'm leaving Tokyo and head to Dubai. Well wherever I go.....she'll come with me even Ayato.

"Mr. Ichinomiya it's time to leave." The secretary said. "I'll catch up......I need to do something." I said then he nodded and left the office.

There something else is making me worried sick. It's about Andi and Eiji. I think their hiding something. They've been so close since 5 days ago. But I keep thinking that their just friends. Nothing more. But Yuta making me thing that there something else from their relationship.

-:2 days ago:-

As I left Andi's apartment I didn't go yet. I saw a car and it's Eiji's car. When Eiji got out Andi look so happy to see him. And it's making me jealous. What is he doing here? Do they have a relationship or something?

.
.
.

When I got back to Blake's place I heard Momo and Blake are talking.

"I heard that Eiji is at Andi's place. What is he doing there?" Momo asked. "Well.....please don't tell anyone okay...." Blake said. "Okay...."  I've waited Blake to speak. When she started to speak. I felt a throb that something is really going on.

"Well the reason why Eiji is there to express he's feelings to Andi. Oh and also remember the day When Eisuke slaps Andi.....Eiji is so mad he wanted Eisuke to be replace by him. Well I think Andi will be okay around Eiji than Eisuke."

.
.
.

"Theirs nothing going on between me and Eiji." Andi said "how can I believe you!? You've been acting different since My memories are all back. Are you having a relationship with him?!" I said. "Eisuke I love you and I choose you not him!"

-: End :-

Hmm.....should I trust her? She also talking to Eiji on her phone at night. I also pretended that I'm not listening. But the truth is that I dot know if I can believe someone.

I should go and check on Andi. I stood up from the chair and pack my stuffs and leave the company. When I got to my car I quickly drove to a garden near The apartment.

~35 mins later~

Wen I got there I park my car near the garden area. Then I saw Andi wearing a black dress and she got out from the car. I pick up my cellphone and call her.

Then I saw her answer my call.

👀Phone Convo👀

Andi: hello?
Eisuke: hey..
Andi:oh Eisuke.....is there something wrong?
Eisuke: no....just checking up on you.
Andi:worried?
Eisuke:as always.....how's Ayato?
Andi:good James is taking care of him and I'm at the garden now.....because Angie needs help for something here. And now I'm going to meet her up
Eisuke:......good.....need something?
Andi:no need......I just wanna stay home and watch Ayato but I also wanted to help my sister so....
Eisuke:.....Okay.
Andi:Already at the meeting?
Eisuke:not yet......on my way there.
Andi:okay.....good luck.
Eisuke:you too.
Andi:I love you
Eisuke: I love you too.

👀End Of Phone Convo👀

Then I hung up and sighed heavily. Good thing she's with Angie today. Then suddenly I saw car park in front of Andi. Then I saw Eiji got out from the car then I saw him kiss Andi's cheek.

What?!

Then they both enter the garden. Then rage, jealousy and throb came. I got out from the car and follow them inside.

~meanwhile~

Andi P.O.V.

"What do you want Eiji?"

"Talk to you." He said then I turn around. "Talk about what?" I asked. "Us...." He said then I started to walk again then he follows. "Andi please We need to talk about this....what if Eisuke will see us?" He said. "OH so you're planning this so Eisuke will know about this" I said then I enter the garden where I should meet Angie. "Andi please......just today....then after this I won't disturb you and Eisuke." He said and grabs my arms tightly.

"Eiji......Your handsome, intelligent, talented, and everything you can have any girl you want.....why does it have to be me?" I said "because I love you."

Then I look at him. "Why me." I said and grabs he's arm an we both went to a big room full of flowers and plants.

"Eiji.....please I don't want me and Eiuike to fight because of you.....I want this to stop." I said "so you're saying those kisses you gave me before he can remember back were nothing then." He said. "Eiji.....that was before now that Eisuke remembers back I need to be with him. I choose him and I love him. I've been telling you this since 4 days ago but you keep pushing yourself." I said "but you mean it that you cheated on him." He said.

Cheated?!

"What do you mean?" I said "those days we spent together.....those 2 months when he hurts you....you accepted me and we did what couples do. We love each other and you didn't care anymore because Eisuke hurt you and you choose me.....and now you're saying that you love him?! How can you say that if you spent more time with me than him?!" He said.

-:Flash back:-

"I don't know anymore Eiji......I don't think Eisuke will remember back." I said. Then I look into he's eyes. Telling him that i need him.

-:End of flashback:-

Then It hit me. Those 2 months not visiting Eisuke at the penthouse. I remember those days Eiji and I spent together. As a couple.

"Now you know......I know Andi.....how come will you say that you love him if you cheated on him." Eiji said with a glare. "Even though It happened before....it's the past Eiji.....And I already choose my decision and it's Eisuke....." I said "do you think he will believe you?!" He said

"I will prove to him that I love him."

"YOU'RE LYING YOU LOVE ME!!"

.
.
.

*THUD!!!!!!*

Then suddenly the door burst open with a loud thud.

🎱To be Continued🎱