~Chapter Fifteen~

~Authors note: look like everyone think that Eiji is planning something bad ..... Not really just read this chapter~

Andi P.O.V.

After the car ride. We have finally got to the penthouse fast. When I got to the lounge I saw the guys and Alexa there.

"Hey.....now you're here use this." She said and hands me a dress. "What's this?" "Well while you're still gone Eisuke took me to a shop and now he's upstairs and later he's going to pick you up." She said then I grab the dress then she started to go to the elevator fast.

When she left everyone stoods up and tools me to the 4th floor.

👀At the 4th Floor👀

"Hey wait....slow down!!" Ota said. "We can't slow down now Ota!!" Soryu said. "Uh hello!! Andi is pregnant!!" Baba said. "Ugh!!!!"

Soryu groans then he had a big sigh then suddenly.......

"HEY!!! Put me down I can walk!!" I said he picks me up bridal style then he started to run. Okay......he better not hit me on he wall!! Or else the baby might get hurt!!

After running around the 4th floor we have finally got to the salon......then when we got there I saw Eve waiting for us. "Finally you're all here we bit start now he have only 30 mins left before Eisuke comes back." She Said.

Wait she's one of them?! And......are we going to attend an auction?

When Soryu puts me down Eve started to fix my hair and to put some makeup.

But.......there is something that is bothering me? How did Eisuke didn't notice that Alexa doesn't have a baby bump? Oh I get it.......when I saw Alexa  leave she was wearing a fake baby bump......is that's what it is then. I should stop thinking about that and just get ready for tonight.

~That night~

When Eisuke picks me up we started to go To the Auction. Ahh......I kinda started to remember this every night we always go on a party then sometimes we go to the auction too.

When we got there I sat down beside me. While The others at the back.

The auction is almost over......until a last bid for tonight is.....

"Wait? Is that?" You have got to be kidding me.

"No way Eisuke!! Is that?! Eiji!!" Baba said. "What are you doing?! Why is Eiji down there?!" I said. "Well he's kinda but irritating  so I plan to sell him here. Well he call Ed heMs friend awhile ago took something bad..... So When I knew about it.. I plan to put him to be the last bid." Eisuke said Happily. I look back to the guys and they all look worried. Until I realize that it's almost over for the bidding. You can see from the screen that the highest bid is 30,000,000 million. I pick up the buzzer right next to Eisuke but he didn't get it back I push the buzzer to Bid. Then the screen shows the amount that I bid. $50,000,000 million.

"Are you serious Andi?!" Soryu looks at me with wide eyes. Well I don't want something bad happened to him. Then when the bids were close I won Eiji. Eiji looks so shock when he knew about for what he was cost. Then he took him backstage. The guys and I went to the backstage to get Eiji even Eisuke follows by.

When we got to the backstage Eiji was still handcuffs.

I went towards him and hugged him tightly then I realize that a tear came out. What?

"Andi?......" Then the guys takes off Eiji's Handcuffs. Then when it was taken off Eiji hug me tightly. "Eiji....."

"It's okay......I'm fine..... You dint need to worry." He said I look at him then he wipes my tears away. "We're you worried?" He asked. "I....I do....." I said then hug him again. "What a cute couple." Then I heard Eisuke said. "Why my slave is being a naughty girl." Eisuek Said I look at him and gave him a glare. "How could you!! Putting your own brother to the auction!! Eisuke this is HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!" I said "Andi calm down."

"Well.....what about you!! You experience this too right! I just wanna let you remember for what had happened." He said "and also I'm teaching my brother a lesson! For taking away my things without my permission!! And that thing is no other than you WILIAMS!!" He said

"What?! IM NOT YOURE TOY EISUKE!!" I said. "Well I bought you from the Auction remember!! No one is allowed to take my things!! Now he learns he's lesson!! Doing something bad to my little pet with the help of he's friend huh!! Well too bad I just found you and him around on a baby store. I know you're pregnant!! But you still have no permission to go with that man." He said. "He just took me to a check up then we went to the shop."

"Did I agree?! Did I know about this check up and shit!!" He Said. "You know what this is just a waste of time!!" He saidZ

Then suddenly some girls came up to Eisuke. "Eisuke!! Let's go to your penthouse." The girl said while the others waited for him to answer. "Sure...." He said.

Eisuke......

Then he looks back to me with a glare. "You go home!!" He said then He turns around and the other girls follow him.

"HEY IM NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!! HEY COME BACK HERE!!" I said and stoods up to follow him but Soryu and Baba stop me. "Andi calm down this not good for the baby!" Baba said.

I look back to Baba then he shakes he's head. Then tears started to flow. "It's okay.....we're here for you." Baba said and hugs me.

This is going to far!! If this happens again!! I am not going to be with him even though if he remembers me again.

💤To Be Continue💤