~Chapter Ten~

~Next Day~

Andi P.O.V.

When I got back to the hospital. I stop first to think. What if.....Someone is here? What if he doesn't wanna see me? Um yes he does because he thinks that I'm a maid. Well I already have got here. So I have no choice but To go there now. I said to myself then I acted to be brave.

~5 mins later~

After 5 mins I have finally got to the room but before I can enter Soryu stop me.

"Wait!!" He said. I got shocked then he pulled me across the corner of the hallway. Then when we got there I saw the other guys, Momo, Blake, Eiji , Alexa , and Aly.

"Wait......what's this?!" I said. "Well before you can enter to he's room better not say anything g about your relationship." Eiji said "why?" I asked. "Well if you don't wanna get hurt you must follow what we will say." Alexa said then she started to act like a teacher.

"There are rules Andi." Baba said. "rules?" "Yes.....and that rule will only get you to get close to Eisuke." Ota said. "Ha kind of a rule?" I asked "easy do the things when You and Eisuke first Met. You must pretend that you're just he's personal maid. And please don't be so clingy around him and also you must also call him. Mr. Ichinomiya. Than Eisuke." Alexa Said. "And one more thing.....never ever get jealous and cry in front of him." Soryu added.

Wait.....are they saying this to me so Eisuke can recover fast?

"If you don't wanna get hurt physically and emotionally to him. Just follow what he wants." Mamoru said. "But what if he did some kind of a request that is bad for me and the baby." I said. "Still do it.....just be careful." Momo said.

This people are crazy they know that when it comes to Eisuke around he's request are so tiring. I can't get tired because of it!! Then later on their going to say. 'WHY ARE YOU SI TURED YOU SUPPOSED TO BE RESTING IR SOME SHIT' well their the one's who told me what to do.

"Oh and also if there's bad is going to happen Big Brother will take care of you." Blake Said.

Eiji......He looks at me then smiles. Then I smile back to him then look away.

"I kinda more Like Eiji to stay by Andi's side than Eisuke." Momo said. "So true love Blake agree.

They really do hate Eisuke now.

"Let's just go now shall we." I said. Everyone nodded then we started to go to Eisuke's room.

When we enter the room together. Eisuke saw then said.

"So....your my personal maid then......" He said. I nodded lightly then look at him. "Then why did they say that your carrying my child and your my girlfriend?" He asked. "Uh....well....because...."

I started to think but nothing is coming out.

"Because.....it's just that....were practicing some lines and we know it's really bad that we made you her husband because the reason why she's practicing that is.....because she's like a guests star to Ms Williams new show." Ota said then gave him a smile. "So you're saying that she's really not pregnant then." He said.

"Yup." Baba said. Well making a story like this is fun but if he will know that this is a bunch of lie's were dead.

"Wait.....But I thought Andi is pregnant?" Momo said came out of nowhere everyone looked at her with wide eyes. Then she finally realize the she screw up.

"What I was really trying to say that Andi is really pregnant and ...... E-Eiji is the father." Baba stuttered and looks nervously to Eisuke. "If Eiji is the father then why are you all saying that she's carrying my child even though that it's but mine?" He asked. "Because we really wanted to make sure that you really have an amnesia." Baba said.