~Chapter Twenty One~

5 months Later

Andi P.O.V.

It's been 7 months still he doesn't remember anything. Now 7 months pregnant and still working as a personal maid to him. Everything around me is so hard to reach. I can't even talk properly to Eisuke. The gravity change around me. I can't even do anything. All I wanna do is just sit down and rest. Eiji always try to force me to take a rest yet I rejected all he's request when it comes to me. I know he's worried, everyone does. Well 2 months left before I can see my baby and later I need to go to the hospital for a check up.

Well it's 3 in the afternoon all I need to do is to get ready and go to the hospital. After I finish cleaning I quickly went to Eisuke's office to ask permission If it's okay to go. When I knock on the door I heard him say "come in". When I enter he's office I saw him stand up and put he's laptop down in the table then he looks up to me.

"What do you want?" He asked. I took a deep breath and look down. "I was wondering if it's okay if I can go to the hospital for a check up." I said.

"Why are you looking at the floor? You're talking to me right?" He said with a. Stern voice. Then I look up to him the he also look at me. We both made an eye contact but I look away.

"Alone?"

Huh?

"You're going to the hospital alone?" He said I look up to him and nodded.

Well Eiji is not available because he went back to Dubai and he'll come back tomorrow. While my sister's were busy of work while James is in school at university. While the others were gone so I'll be alone today.

"You can't go alone there. I'm coming with you."

What?! Did he just? "You're coming?" I asked. "Yeah, I can't let you go alone there what if something might happen to you." He said after he finish for what he was doing he looks up and said. "Let's go." He said.

He really does coming. I can't even think if this is real or not.

I quickly nodded then we both left the hotel and head to the hospital for the check up.

🏥At the Hospital🏥

"Good afternoon Ms. Williams and Mr. Kurosawa."

"Actually I'm Eisuke Ichinomiya not Eiji Kurosawa." Eisuke said. "Oh Apology sir. Why don't we start the check up now Andi." The Doctor said. I look at the doctor and nodded.

Eisuke P.O.V.

The doctor think that I'm Eiji. Well of course he's my twin brother and were look a like well it's okay to me. When the doctor started to check up on Andi. She looks beautiful today. But she looks chubby right now because of the baby bump. Andi lie down on a small bed then the doctor called me to come closer. I nodded and went closer to Andi.

"Okay....are you ready to know the baby's gender?" The doctor asked. "Uh.....well..."

"Yes." I quickly answer then Andi look at me with wide eyes. I look at her then she looks away.

Then the doctor started to check the baby. Then we heard a heart beat sound coming from the machine. Then we saw an image of a baby.

You can see the baby's head. Well this is great. I haven't seen anything like this before in my entire life.

Andi P.O.V.

As I look to the monitor You can see the baby's head. I can't believe that it's my baby. I look back to Eisuke then I saw him shock for what he saw then a light smile form to he's lips. Well this the first time I see him smile does the past 7 months of amnesia.

"Why.....congratulations.....you're going to have a baby boy." The doctor said happily.

I look back to the doctor then she points to the monitor that the baby's organ is for male.

They are right.

"I already have a feeling that it's going to be a boy."

"I'm telling you that baby is a boy."

"That baby will be a handsome boy like he's father."

"I want the baby to be a boy and we'll going to see a mini version of Eisuke running around the penthouse."

I can still Remember for what Baba said about a mini version of Eisuke running around the penthouse.

Then I felt something in my hand. I look down and notice that Eisuke is holding my hand. I look at Eisuke but he's eyes were glue to the monitor. Is he pretending by holding it in front of the doctor or not.

I hope this is not a dream.

After the check up the doctor gave as an envelope and there are some pictures of the baby. I c may wait to show everyone and the announcement too.

"We should go now...." Eisuke said. Then he starts to leave. "Wait...." I said and catch up with him. When we got inside to he's car we left the hospital. But we didn't got back to the hotel but we went to the a shopping district and park the car In front of a baby store.

What?

When w stop the engine of the car he got outside and opens the door for me. Then I got out from the car and said. "Thank you." 

Then we both Enter the shop.

👾To be Continue👾