~Chapter Thirty Seven~

Eisuke P.O.V.

When I heard someone call my name. I turn around and saw Andi awake. Then I felt relief that she's really okay. I give her a smile and walk towards her and give Ayato to her arms to feed him.

"He's hungry better feed him." I said. Then I notice that she look confuse. Then she snaps and nodded. But before she can feed Ayato. She looks back to me. "How can I feed Ayato if you're watching?" She said. "So....what if I'm watching?" I asked. Then she looks at me with wide eyes. "I'm going to breast feed Ayato and it's embarrassing if you watch." She said and looks away. "Why would you be embarrass the two of us been having sex all day you know." I said.

Andi P.O.V.

What?! Then I look back to him. Did he? Remember?!

Then suddenly Ayato started to cry even more. And never notice he's presence I quickly unbutton my shirt then I started to feed Ayato. Then I look up again to Eisuke.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

But I didn't answer I was just there looking at him. I didn't even know what to do. He look like that he remember. So I quit in shutting my mouth close then I start to speak.

"Did......you remember now?" I asked. Then he looks at me and nods.

.
.
.

The time had finally come. He finally remembers. I sigh heavily and look at him. Then tears started to flow. Then he quickly puts he's hand on my cheek to wipe the tears away. Then I look down to check on Ayato and notice that he was now asleep. I button up my shirt and rock Ayato a little to continue he's sleep.

I notice in my corner eye that Eisuke is watching me. He was quiet and he didn't say anything. All he did was watching.

"Andi......"

Then I look up to see him with a sad look on he's face.

"I'm sorry....."

Hmmm?

Then he stands up and starts to leave the room. "W-wait!!"  Then he stop and turns around to look at me. "Your leaving already?" I said but he just look at me and started to walk again. Then suddenly the door burst open then I saw Eiji enters the room.

"Andi...."

Then Eiji runs towards me and hug me tight. I got shock for what Eiji did. Then I saw Eisuke looks away and pretended that he didn't see anything. Then he started to leave and close the door quietly leaving me here with Eiji.

Eisuke P.O.V.

When I close the door. I saw the others came. They look worried before but now there relief.

"How's Andi?" Janes ask. "Good.....she's with Eiji in there." I said then I started to leave. "Wait.....where are you going?" Blake ask. "Somewhere." I said then I left the hospital.

When I left the hospital I went to my adoptive father's place. When I got there I notice that the mansion look the same. When I press the doorbell. A maid open the door and greeted me. I nodded and walk inside and went to my father's office. When I got there I knock lightly at the door then I heard him say "Come in."

When I enter he's office i saw him there looking at the window. Then he turns around and saw me. He smiles at me and said.

"Welcome Back Eisuke....."

I close the door behind me then I went to the chair to sit down.

"How are your conditions Eisuke?"

"Good......I have finally recover  and remember back." I said. Then he looks at me with a surprise look. "Well that's good news now you remember back I assume that you and Andi were together now." He said

Well that's all he thinks. Then He looks back to me and waited for me to speak.

"I don't know......I remember that I broke up with her 2 weeks ago.....I don't know why I do that." I said.

"Because you don't remember her." Father said. Then I look at him. "But Andi is a strong woman. You're lucky too." He said. "You think so?" I ask.

"Of course since she came into your life you've change." He said.

So he notice that too. No wonder he looks even more comfortable around me. "But.....I didn't expect that you'll have an amnesia and forgot about her. I felt bad from all those days that she was alone without you. And she was like an image of you when you're a kid."

🤗To be Continued🤗