62

WRITERS POV****

It was the next evening. They were having dinner. It was a big 'family' . There was Cameron, Aaron, Jack and Jack, Matt, Carter, Jacob, Taylor, Dillon, Shawn, Sam, Mahogany, Nash, Rose and Ruben. They were the largest and loudest group inside of the buffet. The Boulder Buffet. After this night, everyone was gonna go back to Los Angeles. Even Rose.

Everyone was actually having a really good time. They were laughing and smiling. Something everyone needed.

Nash would admire Rose's smile when she wasn't looking. He looked the way she would laugh and cover her face. He thought it was so cute. He loved the way she would cover her mouth with both hands when she laughed too much.

"I have a small idea" Mahogany said aloud in the table when everyone was quiet

"like what?" Jacob asked her and she smiled

"maybe, get some apple cider and make a little toast" Mahogany said with a shy smile "for Rose and Nash, finally being together again"

Ruben called the waitress and asked for wine glasses and enough bottles of apple cider for everyone to have a wine glass full. Once everyone got their glasses filled, the first person stood up.

"so basically, what am I supposed to say here?" Sam asked standing up.

"just why you're glad they're back together, or anything you want to say" Cameron told him and he nodded his head

"okay well" Sam said smiling to everyone "I'm glad that both of you guys are finally happy, Nash isn't crying in the corner anymore so that's a good thing" everyone laughed "but I'm just happy about everything that's happening so far" he smile and nodded his head at everyone. He stood there with a smile but felt awkward because he didn't know what to say anymore "CHEERS" Sam shouted and everyone in the table cheered and took a sip of apple cider.

Everyone else basically said the same thing about them being together, about how they were finally happy finding each other. It was Nash and Rose's turn.

"First of all, I wanted to tell you that I love you Rose" Nash started "and I wanted to thank each and every one of you for helping us, and staying by either of our sides no matter what... I'm happy that I get to finally call her mine again, I'm happy that all of us are happy, I'm happy that I have Rubens trust, I'm just so happy right now and I can't explain everything that's in my mind, I'm just so lost for words, that's how happy I am right now" Everyone knew just how happy Nash was. Nash just couldn't explain how happy he was at the moment. He was just smiling so widely. They cheered for him and took a sip of apple cider.

"well" Rose stood up. "I don't know where to begin" she looked at her hands, she knew everyone was looking at her "first thank you guys, for everything also" she said while opening her wides arms for that "thank you dad, for approving my boyfriend"

"anything that makes you happy" Ruben told her and they smiled at each other.

"thank you Nash, for not giving up on me" she said and tears came out of her eyes "I know I was a frustrating person to deal with, I know it was hard and I just realize how bad it was the way I acted" she told Nash. She looked him in the eyes and he wanted to cry with her "wow" she told herself "there's so much stuff that I want to say, but I just can't say it without crying, it's hard" she told everyone

"it's okay" Jack Johnson told her "what you said was enough"

"CHEERS" Cameron yelled and it made Rose smile and laugh

"cheers" she said with and smile and she took a sip while she sat down

Ruben stood up.

"I guess I have to say something" he said and everyone laughed "I don't know what to say, everyone said what I was going to say" he said and cleared his throat "I'm glad that my daughter has amazing friends to look after her and love her, as much as a caring boyfriend" he said and everyone had a "aww" look in their faces "don't get pregnant yet" Ruben said "CHEERS" he said right away and everyone laughed at that. He took his seat and everyone continued eating.