4

Rose POV****

After I finished eating I went to my living room with a bag of chips and a cup of sweet tea, yeah I just ate but I'm still hungry.

"hey Rose, I'm going out, lock all the doors" My older brother Mark told me coming downstairs and walking out the front door with his car keys. I'm always home alone because my mom works long hours at work, my brother goes out alot and my dad doesn't live with us. I'm used to it though, it's like what ever.

It was only almost 10:30 PM and no text from Nash, I was waiting for it. I was right when I told Ryan he wouldn't text me or anything. By now he probably met another girl that he followed. I laughed to myself because of my thoughts. I just turned on the xbox to watched Babby Daddy on Netflix. I finished the last season that was available and started to rewatch different Disney movies, when i looked at my phone for the time it was already 2:26 in the morning. I put my phone down but had to pick it up once again because I got a call. I was expecting it to be my mom telling me she's stuck at work, or my brother telling me that he's staying over his friends or girlfriends house but it was Nash.

"hello" i talked into the phone a bit surprised that he called instead of texting.

"hey Rose" he sounded surprised that I answered, I mean it is late.

"what's up"

"do you think i can come over" he asked shyly

"umm, i don't know" i replied. I mean yeah it's great hanging out with my type of celebrity crush or what ever you wanna call it but we barley met today. All I was thinking what would a 17 year old boy wanna do with a 16 year old girl randomly at two, almost three in the morning.

"come on i'm just bored" he sounded deperate again.

"yo, we just met today and I don't even really know you. well yeah, you're famous and all but what if in reality you were a disguised cereal killer" i told him and he chuckled. What I was really thinking is that he probably wanted sex or something, why else would you call a girl at this time, unless you were dating.

"i'm pretty sure i'm not" he told me "so what do you say"

"i guess" i told him. He got kind of excited we said bye on the phone so I could text him my address. In less than ten minutes he texted me asking me to open the door. I walked up to open it and he was there just wearing a tank top exposing his arm muscles, grey sweats and red vans. He combed his hair back with his hand and I swear he looked DAMN. I was imagining all the things I would do to him but I snapped out of my imagination.

"hey" he smiled with the dimple I always admired from his pictures

"come in" i gestured my hands and he took off his shoes as soon as he came in. I walked to the couch and he stood there next to the door awkwardly waiting for me to say something. "come here, sit down weirdo" he smiled and came walking to sit right next to me, he was way too close. Yes I enjoyed it but we're nothing. By nothing i mean we're not in a relationship, i don't even know if we're really friends, i'm just more like a fan. It would be almost every fans dream sitting next to Nash Grier this close but I kind of felt weird. "so you want anything to drink" i asked standing up so i could sit a little further away when I sit back down.

"sure what do you have"

"pink lemonade, sweet tea, soda.... why don't you just come to the kitchen" i didn't wanna name all the drinks. He followed me to the kitchen and I opened the fridge for him to look at all the drinks, he ended up grabbing a can of the lemonade.

"so what do you do for fun" he asked me as we walked back to the living room. I shrugged my shoulders.

"what ever seems like fun" i casually said back while he sat down. I sat down on the other side of the couch and he looked at me.

"why are you so far" he asked me

"still a little freaked out that you could possibly be a cereal killer" we both laughed

"you're funny, i like that" he chuckled at me. He scooted closer to me and he threw his arm around me. We were watching a random kind of romantic movie and the lights were off. I could feel him staring at me and I looked up at him being presented with his lovely blue eyes. It felt like I was in a movie. He leaned in and out of surprise he kissed me.