60

ROSE POV***

"y-you are coming back to LA with us, right?" Nash asked me with a worried face.

"yeah" I smiled and Nash finally smiled again. Oh how I loved his smile, it could actually brighten my entire week.

Nash and I had our own side conversations along with the one's around the table.

"can we see your...like... your second home" Aaron asked

"my dad and aunt's house?" i looked at him

"yeah"

"sure, after we're done eating I guess, you guys can meet my dad too"

When we all finished eating we all got into the cars and went to my dad's house. I was driving and Nash was on the passenger seat because he didn't know where the house was, everyone else followed. I was driving with one hand and he held my right hand, he was rubbing my knuckles with his thumb but if felt like he was shaking.

NASH POV****

"my dad isn't scary, and you've met him before right? the other time you were looking for him" she told me because I guess she felt me shaking

"i'm not scared of your dad" i lied and gave her a fake smile, she looked at me because she didn't believe me

"my dad is like the nicest towards my friends" she told me

"but it's different because I'm your boyfriend for the third time and I don't think he'd like that"

She pulled up to the drive way and the rest of the boys parked next to the side walk. She turned off the car and looked at me.

"that's true, so I have no idea how he's gonna react" she said "knowing that we've broken up twice and he's never really met you" she took her seat belt off

"he has met me though recently, remember he told you"

"yeah, I know but have you guys really talked, like really, really talk"

"not really we just had kinda small talk with him"

"okay make a good first impression again, make him love you" she laughed and we go out of the car. The boys and Mahogany were already waiting for us outside of the car.

Rose POV****

Once Nash came to stand next to me, he froze and just stared at my dads and aunts house. You could see that he was seriously scared.

"Nash?" I whispered. He snapped out of it and smiled at me and held my hand. We all walked to the front door and I unlocked it. We all quietly entered and I closed the door behind everyone else. Nash was still holding my hand and we heard talking in the kitchen. "they're in there" I whispered to them all and they followed me in there. Once Nash and I were visible, for my dad and aunt to see everyone was standing behind us. My aunt and dad look at me, then at Nash then at our intertwined hands. They then started to look at the people behind us.

"Hi Auntie, Hi Dad" I said and they smiled

"is this your boyfriend" My aunt asked with a mad face.

"yes, he is" I said positively

She smiled and looked at Nash.

"Take care of my niece" my aunt said to Nash

"I will, I promise" Nash told her and I smiled