50

Rose POV*****

I found a hotel to say at for the week, it was Manchester Grand Hyatt hotel I got all of my stuff out of my car and went inside to check in. I carried my stuff up to my room which was on the twentieth floor. My room had two beds, it had a view of the pool and the bathroom was nice. I finally looked at my phone and it was already 8PM there were missed calls from everyone except for my mom and brother because they knew I would be okay. No call from Nash because he probably didn't care. My friends did because they maybe wanted to hang out. I had text messages coming in now asking where I was, because I'm not home. I just texted them all the same thing that I was okay, and that I'll be home on Saturday night.

-------

Nash POV*****

"what the hell is wrong with you" Cameron asked me.

"what do you mean" i looked up from my bed

"why are you always here stuck in your room" he asked walking towards me

"i'm thinking about Rose man" i admitted

"about how you can hurt her even more?" he was being pretty harsh

"no man, I really hurt her that much?" i asked

"she's been gone from LA for four days already, what do you think" he sat next to me on my bed "do you still love her"

"no"

"that is total bullshit bro, you still love her, if you didn't you wouldn't be thinking about her these past few days" he made a point "what are you trying to hide, what are you trying to accomplish here? that you can break a 17 year old girls heart in less than a year?"

"i wanted her to come fight for me"

"DUDE, SHE'S A GIRL" he yelled at me "she wants you to fight for her, but you stopped, and she did try to fight for you"

"I-..."

"she poured out all her feelings to you and you just ruined it, now she's some where out there, where we don't know probably trying to get over you" he pointed out the obvious "do you still love her or not"

"yes, I do, I've been in love with her"

"then why the fuck did you let her go, why did you break her fucking sensitive heart all over again"

"because....because I know she would be better off without me" i admitted

"BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU?" he yelled at me "SHE WAS A COMPLETE MESS WITHOUT YOU, and she still is.... don't you think it's a little selfish to leave her, just because YOU think she's better off without you" he shook his head and left my room.