59

ROSE POV****

I wanted to jump in his arms and hug him tightly. I wanted to tell him how much I love him and how much he means to me, but I was sitting there frozen looking at him. He stood up near me waiting for me to stand in front of him and I did. I didn't make eye contact I just looked down at my hands until he grabbed both of my hands into his. I looked up at his blue eyes that I missed, and admired that dimple of his.

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

NASH POV****

She looked completely shocked to see me. I stood near her and waited for her to stand. When she did she looked down at her hands but i grabbed them into mine and I felt butterflies in my stomach. The butterflies I always get when I'm around her. She looked up at my eyes and smiled with tears.

"what's wrong" I asked her with worried eyes

"I miss you Nash" she told me before I could tell her

"I missed you more than you think Rose, everyone has been helping me, trying to get to you" i told her "at the hospital, when you were talking to me I was awake, I was just too ashamed to open my eyes, I wanted to call you to come back but I wanted to do this in person, I wanted to be the one to come to you, on Friday we all came here looking for you but-but you didn't wanna give us your address, then when you were in LA we drove back as soon as we found out and the family came back with me right after we found out you were back here" i told her the story "Rose, I don't want you out of my life, I want you in it, I need you in it because I'm just a complete mess without you" I chuckled a little with a tear falling "i didn't mean what I said in that video, I was just so so so mad when I saw you on the date with that guy, I was so jealous that it made me turn to drinking" she started to cry more with me " I need you in LA, not here in Vegas, I wanna be able to wake up to your face like before, I want to be the first thing on your mind when you wake up and the last before you go to sleep, I want to be able to hold and kiss you like before, I wanna be able to call you my girlfriend and I want to tell other guys to back off of my girlfriend. I said this before but I do need you in my life, I'm never getting over you, I'm not planning to.... So please Rose Griffin will you take me back and be my girlfriend again"

She smiled so widely and cried from joy.

"Nash I love you so much" she said while crying, she was so happy that she couldn't find the words

"is that a yes" i asked and she nodded her head with a giggle

"yes Nash" she giggled more

"I love you" i told her

"I love you too Nash Grier, and I'm crazy about you" she told me and we kissed. This was the kiss I was waiting for, It felt like one of our first kiss as a couple, the butterflies and sparks the passionate feel and the relaxation in your mind.

"it's me and you Rose, no one will get in the way of that" I told her breaking from the kiss with my forehead on hers. We were looking each other in the eyes smiling

"me and you" she repeated

"so you wanna go with the others and tell them the good news" i asked her and she giggled and nodded her head. We walked out of the hotel room holding hands and walked down the hall.

"hey babe" she looked at me. I smiled because I was finally hers and she was mine again

"yes" i looked down at her

"did you know that if you ship our names, it would either be Rash or Nose so our ship name could be Nose Rash" we both laughed down the hall swinging our joined hands.

Once we got out of the elevator out friends were standing there smiling and cheering.

"FINALLY NO MOPEY NASH" Aaron yelled and we all laughed

We went to get some lunch again with Rose this time and I drove with Rose in her car. We all met up at a sushi place and sat down and ordered our food and drinks.

It felt normal. Everything is perfectly fine because I have my girlfriend back.

ROSE POV****

I'm crying from joy on the inside right now. The boy that I love is here with me. I'm finally able to be wrapped in his arms.

"so does this mean you're staying in LA" Shawn asked and everyone looked at me. I didn't say anything and I looked back at everyone. Nash was smiling but it dropped because I didn't answer