36

Nash POV****

She asked me to leave in the nicest way possible. I knew she felt bad, she had that look on her face. It's almost the same face she has when her younger cousins give her a puppy dog face, but different in a way because this was a different reason why she had that face. She walked me to the door so she could lock it and before she closed the door on me I turned around and stopped the door.

"can we still hang out" i asked because I still wanted to be around her. She nodded her head. Tears have been dropping from my face and she kind of stopped crying. "one more kiss, please" i begged

"Nash" she said in a complaining voice "No" tears fell again and she finally closed the door.

Rose POV****

Does he keep forgetting that I know he already has a girlfriend that he loves, more than he loves me. He probably doesn't even really love me, I just know he probably feels sorry for me. Or I'm just the back up plan again.
---------

Weeks have passed and yeah Nash and I have been awkwardly around each other. I haven't carried a conversation with him since that day he came to my house to apologize and kissed me. It was the beggining of August and my mom has been back and my brother is coming home tonight.

Everytime my brothers friends see Nash around me they would flip out and they swore that they would get him. No matter how many times I tell them to just leave him alone, they would never stop. When they're around he can't even get five feet near me because they're always too protective. Well they don't threaten him to get further away, but they talk to me and kinda pull me away and most times I don't notice, or they would talk to him and they would pull him away. When I say pull, I mean they talk to us and we end up walking. I find that a good thing sometimes because I can't even handle having a conversation with him in the first place.

"why isn't Nash here with you" my mom asked me because I didn't really tell her we broke up and everything

"what do you mean" i asked after getting a spoon of icecream in my mouth

"aren't you and Nash dating"

"we broke up in July mom" i told her and I slouched again thinking about him. I can't help but think about him everytime his name comes up

"why" she scrunched her eyebrows together and sat down to look at me and listen to everything I was about to say. I did explain everything that happened. She was glued on the story the whole time and once I finished she looked mad. "why does he still always come here then"

"because we have the same friends and I don't want to keep him from hanging out with his friends, they were his friends first mom"

"you are talking about the guys like Cameron and Sam and that nice girl Mahogany right"

"yeah they were his friends first" I straightened my back because it felt uncomfortable after awhile.

"are your friends, friends with Nash"

"i don't know, they told me that they hate him to death" I shrugged my shoulders "and Mark's friends hate him too"

"wait till your brother finds out" my mom said after wiping off the counter. She left the kitchen and I sighed.

----------

My brother finally got home and he looked so tired. He just went straight to bed. It was only 8:26 PM and Cameron, Matt, Sam and Carter wanted to hang out with me. They also told me that Nash was coming and I just said what ever. It would be okay for a while because my brother doesn't know about what happened yet.