20

Nash POV****

I was back in Moorseville with my other girlfriend Ashley.

"Nash, are you cheating on me" she asked while we were on our date.

"no, why would you think that" i lied trying to hide my reaction

"i don't know, i think i'm just being paranoid again" she told me

"you know i love you Ashley"

"i know, i love you too Nash"

We kissed and continued on with our date.

Ashley POV****

I'm only asking because he's been texting Rose lately. But he said they were like bestfriends. Maybe she's dating Cameron because they made out.

"are Cameron and Rose dating" i asked. He looked shock.

"yeah, but don't say anything, they're keeping it down low like us" he told me and I nodded my head.

We walked around the park and talked, catching up with each other.

Nash POV****

About two months have passed and both of them stopped asking questions. I was going back to LA for another two weeks because there was another event happening.

"bye babe" Ashley told me because we were at the airport

"bye babe, love you" i smiled at her and waved before i walked off

"love you too" she blew me a kiss

---------

I arrived to LA and it was 5 in the afternoon on a school night for Rose, but tomorrow was her last day. I doorbelled at her house and Mark her brother opened the door. He let me in and I sat on the couch waiting for her to come down because she said she was showering.

"this is Grant, Ricky and Allen" Mark pointed out and they nodded their heads up at me.

"don't hurt my sister Grier" Mark told me and the three nodded at me

"i'm surprised you didn't do anything to Blake" Allen stated

"she broke up with him dude" Mark reminded him. Wait? They dated and they're best friends now.

"but on a serious note, she is like a sister to us" Ricky brought up "and you don't wanna get on our bad sides"

"trust me, you don't wanna end up like the last guy that got on our bad side" Grant told me and I've been scared ever since Mark let me in.

"stop trying to scare him guys" Rose said coming downstairs. Trying? I nearly pissed my pants. She sat next to me and I held her hand. One because she's my girlfriend and two I was scared to death.

"Sup sis" the four told her.

"sup sisters" she said back laughing at them.

The door bell rang and it was more of Marks friends. I gulped and squeezed Rose's hand with fear.

"is this your boyfriend" a guy asked Rose

"yeah, Brian this is Nash, Nash this is Brian" she introduced us. I shook his hand and my hand was already shaking. "i won't hurt you, don't worry, unless you provoke me to" I gulped again.

"they won't hurt you" she whispered at me laughing.

"unless someone hurts our sister" a different guy said

"be quiet Kenny" she laughed "he's already scared"

"that's good then" another guy spoke

"i will hurt you Jeremy" she joked

"go ahead, but if Nash hurts you we will hurt him" Mark stated. We stayed downstairs and I was getting along with the boys.

"so how was Hawaii" i asked them. they told me how much fun they had and everything. The time passed and it was already 10.

"i need to sleep" Rose stated "stupid school"

They all said goodnight.

"let's go Nash" I stood up and walked with her upstairs.

"IF YOU GET HER PREGNANT I WILL CHOP YOUR WEINER OFF" I think it was Brian.

"I AM NOT HAVING SEX" Rose yelled back at them "DON'T MAKE ME THROW A KNIFE AT YOU ALL"

----

We were in each others arms and the lights were still on.

"can you go turn off the light" she asked

"you were the last one to get into the bed"

"never mind" she groaned and threw an extra pillow at the light switch to turn off the light.

"that was the pillow I was gonna use to cuddle with" i told her

"i'm right here"

I chuckled and we cuddled to sleep.