15

Nash POV****

I woke up the next morning but I wasn't laying on my side with my arms around Rose. I was flat on my back and her head was was cuddled into my chest with her hand on my stomach. I started to stroke my hand in her hair and I could feel her smile on my chest but she was still asleep. Her room door shot open because we forgot to lock it.

"did you have sex with my sister" her brother looked mad but confused. He probably assumed it because I sleep shirtless and she was wearing a spaghetti strap and we were under the sheets.

"no no no, i barley asked her out yesterday" i assured him and he nodded his head.

"okay" he believed me "just take care of her"

"don't worry, I will"

After that, she woke up and smiled up at me.

"there's breakfast downstairs" he told us and closed the door

"how did he get in the room" she asked me

"we forgot lock the door, and he thought we had sex" i laughed and she had a look of disgust. "am I that disgusting"

"no, dude we just started dating yesterday"

"we started dating a weeks ago"

"yeah, but I mean we were officially a thing yesterday" she told me and kissed my lips and I couldn't help but smile "come on let's go eat, i'm hungry" she got out of the bed and ran downstairs. I put on a shirt and followed her.

Rose POV****

I was already downstairs in the living room and my mom was sitting on the stool near the island. She made waffles and bacon.

I grabbed a plate and started to pile it with waffles and some bacon and poured some syrup in a small sauce bowl to dip my waffles.

"morning daughter" my mom was on her phone probably on facebook.

"morning mumzy" i said back and laughed.

Nash finally came down and my mom looked at him all weird because she didn't know who he was.

"mom this is my boyfriend" i pointed out and hugged Nash.

"hi, I'm Nash Grier" Nash shook her hand

"call me Tess" my mom smiled at him. "wait Rose, isn't he the guys you, your friends and cousins used to talk about and the has the other friends you guys call cute and hot"

"yes mom"

Nash laughed at me

"and I remember you girls saying that their pictures get you pregnant"

"MOM" i yelled in embarrassment

"okay okay i'll stop" she laughed her way out of the kitchen leaving us alone. Nash grabbed some food and we ate together.

My mom came back inside the kitchen and she showed her phone showing Nash, mine and her text conversation. There was separate of all the boys that said each picture got me prego 10 times and then there was a shirtless picture of Nash that said it got me pregnant 92 times.

"MOM, STOP" i started to laugh so hard with Nash and mom but at the same time I was blushing with embarrassment. I let my face fall on the island counter when my mom finally left.

Nash was laughing at me and I could feel him looking at me.

"stop laughing" i mumbled because I was flat on the island

"it's funny" he struggled saying because was way laughing so much. I hit his stomach slightly to make his stop. "fine" he was still laughing. He cleared his throat and finally stopped. I picked up my head and leaned my head on my hand looking at him. He was smiling because he wanted to laugh still.

"stop" i started to giggled. He pulled my chin in and kissed me.

"you should go get ready so we can go out" he told me

"i'm gonna shower up"

"me too, i'm just gonna get some clothes in my car"

"how long are you staying here" i asked him

"for about a week or two"

"where are you gonna stay" i asked him

"i have to pay for a hotel and stay in there alone" he told me casually

"you can stay here in the guest room for how ever long"

"are you su-"

"it's okay, it get lonely in here"

He nodded his head and brought his luggage in and put it in the guestroom and we both went to shower in separate bathrooms. When I was done I put on my panty and bra but didn't know what to wear. I put in my red robe and put towel wrapped around my hair. I walked out of my room and at the same time Nash came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Seeing him like that got me pregnant 12 times, haha.

"where are we going" i asked him staring at his almost abs and observing his body.

"surprise"

"well i need to know what to wear"

"just wear anything you would wear when you're out with me or friends" he was cleaning his ear with a q-tip. He quickly kissed y lips and went into the guest room. I went back into my room and locked the door to take the robe off.

I put on a red lifeguard tanktop and black short shorts and wore sandals. I came out of the room and Nash was wearing black skinny jeans, his red vans and a sold white shirt with a opened black baseball button up.

"can you put on jeans our longer shorts" he asked me. These shorts are not even that long.

"why"

"because where i'm taking you involves tons of teenage boys being around you and most likely checking you out" he gestured at my body

"who cares, it's not like i'm gonna be interested in any of them"

For a couple more minutes he kept asking me to go change and I finally did so he would shut up. Instead I threw on black leggings.

"are you happy now" i asked as soon as i opened the door.

"very" he smiled "let's go" he intertwined out hands and we walked outside to his car. He opened my door and closed it when he helped me in. He ran to his side and turned on the car. He started to drive and he stopped at a parking lot.

"really, you're taking me here" i looked at him

"yes" he got out of the car and ran to open mine and helped me out.