31

Rose POV****
I was texting people when they left my house. Not only the people that left, but other friends too.
Sam told me that Nash was questioning him about the pictures of us and why I called him. I only called Sam at that moment because he told me if I was depressed about anything to just call him and we could talk it out. The thing Nash doesn't know is that I was telling Sam my feelings about Nash.
As the days passed Sam and I have gotten closer. He was like another guy best friend. We got through the fact that we once liked each other. He told me he still kind of had feelings for me, but he said he knew I still wanted Nash.
I haven't really seen Nash around and I don't know why. I think he's trying to avoid me all he can. Unless, my brothers friends went to his house to threaten him again. If they did, I find it being a good thing but a bad thing. Good because I know I'd probably break down seeing him and bad because even though I know I'd break down, I miss seeing him but he probably wouldn't even care.
Sam POV****
I told Rose about all my feelings for her and she thought it was cute. I did tell her she didn't have to feel sorry for me because I knew she loved Nash and I know I'll find someone else.
We all hate Nash because of him leaving her for Ashley. Come on, Ashley is like a total control freak, she acts like a strict mom more than she acts like his girlfriend. At least Rose lets Nash have some fun with the boys, she doesn't force him to stay with her 24/7 like Ashley does.
Nash POV****
I admit I got jealous when I saw Sam texting Rose. The pictures and the call especially. I just have to get the fact that she isn't my girlfriend anymore in my head, i broke up with her, Ashley is my girlfriend.
-----
Rose POV****
I haven't really seen Nash for days now. The rest of the boys moved Here in LA now since school is over and online schooling is available.
I was with Diana, Krystal, Blake, Justin, Ryan, Sam, Gilinsky, Johnson, Jacob, Shawn, Matt, Mahogany and Cameron at my house. Taylor, Dillon, Aaron and Carter were hanging out with Nash doing their own thing.
"so what do you guys wanna do today" Matt asked looking away from his phone
"let's go to sky high" Gilinsky suggested
"the indoor trampoline place" i asked them
"yeah, the nearest one is almost an hour away" Matt answered
"I'm down to go" Mahogany put her phone away in her pocket
"so let's go" i stood up and everyone grabbed their phones and wallets. We all got into three different cars. Sam, Krystal, Blake and Justin carpooled with me in my car and the rest went in either Cameron or Mahogany's car.
-------
"i can't do back flips anymore" i said after I fell on my back. Sam laid next to me on the trampolines, everyone else was playing and jumping around. "my youngers cousin taught me how to do backflips on the bed when we were younger" i told sam "but the thing is, i never learned how to land" he laughed at me and we finally got up.
We were enoying ourselves jumping around doing tricks and paying with the basketball courts. We were messing around and having a slam dunk competition, the only reason half of us could reach it is because of the trampoline. I was laughing at myself after I made my shot and started to back away for Matt to go next. I was still walking backwards but I bumped and fell with Sam.
"watch where you're going" Sam joked. We started to laughed but I cleared my throat a little and stopped laughing because Nash arrived with everyone else. "I didn't know Nash was coming" i whispered to Sam
"i didn't either"
"yo what's up bro" Matt bro hugged Nash. I was looking and Nash made eye contact with me but I looked away quickly getting up giving a hand to Sam. I could feel Nash staring at us.
------
"I amost landed that one" i laughed at Sam. I was trying to do backflips again but he caught and grabbed my body before I could even fall or land.
"oh please, you'll never learn" he teased "this is how you do it" he said and landed a backflip
"show off" i laughed
"just mad because you can't do it" I was sitting on the trampoline while talking to him. I looked over a Nash for a quick second and I saw him looking at me but he looked away as soon and he saw that I looked too. I just ignored it and stayed far away from him as possible.
I started to jump crazily around with Krystal, Diana and Mahogany not caring what would happen but I bumped into someone and fell laughing.
"sorry" i laughed more
"it's okay" he said awkwardly. I turned to look who it was, Nash. I got up and moved away from him quickly and joined the others again. I didn't let the thought of him ruin my fun.
Nash POV****
I didn't expect Rose and the rest to be here. I was getting kinda mad at Sam for being so close to Rose, they're getting along too much. She was having a good time with him, he was teaching her how to do tricks and everything and the whole time she would laugh, the way she would always laugh with me when we were together. Stop getting jealous, stop worrying about what she's doing or about what her feelings might be for other guys. You have a great girlfriend, Ashley. That's all I was thinking to myself. I started to talk and hang with the boys that came here with Rose, until I got a call from Ashley. I answered and talked to her while sitting in the corner away from everyone else.
"hey babe" i said into the phone and looking around at other people. I spotted Rose and she was sitting on the opposite corner talking to someone on the phone laughing and smiling.
"hey, what are you doing" she asked in her girl voice
"i'm at Sky High, the indoor trampoline sport place" i told her casually
"with who" she sounded so curious about everything
"The boys and girls"
"who are the girls"
"Rose, Mahogany, Diana and Krystal" i probably shouldn't have said her name first
"why is Rose there, that slut" Ashley asked in a jealous tone
"she's friends with my friends too, and just because she dated me doesn't make her a slut" i told her "i'm not even talking to her, we're avoiding eachother" well it was more her avoiding me "besides, I think she likes Sam"
"just don't talk to her, when i'm not around" she told me
"don't worry about it, I'd never cheat on you again" i assured her. We talked for twenty minutes. She finally let me go have some fun. Rose was still on the phone and I was listening to her conversation a little bit.
"okay, bye" she said on the phone "love you too" she spoke again "bye" she smiled before hanging up. Did she already get over me that quickly. Who was she talking to? Sam is here in the same exact building, standing over there. They couldn't be on the phone together. Blake is here so it couldn't be him either. Why should I even bother wondering, I broke up with her.
"who were you talking to" I heard Sam ask Rose but I didn't hear her answer.