34

Rose POV*****

I couldn't even control myself from crying and I found myself pathetic. I was crying so much and I kept it low when I heard Nash knocking on the door.

"what do you fucking want, you wanna make me feel worse than I already do" i whispered so quietly and started flipping of the door knowing he was on the other side of it. He kept knocking and knocking and it's been thirty minutes. He didn't wanna leave so I finally got the nerve to open it up.

He was standing there, it's like he couldn't even move a muscle. I probably look like shit right now and I didn't care, I wanted him to see how much of a jerk he was being, making me feel bad and making it seem like the whole thing was my fault. Out of no where he pulled me in and kissed my lips. I stayed there for a little, but remembered he has a girlfriend. I pushed him off to the floor and crossed my arms.

"you have a girlfriend, you fucking pig" i clenched my teeth and slammed the door once again.

Nash POV****

I'm such a dumb ass. It came out of no where, I was surprised myself. I just missed her lips against mine and my brain and heart made me do it but I still have strong feelings for Ashley.

Cameron POV****

Rose has been gone out of her living room for about two hours now and it's her own house. Nash came back outside and he was crying for some reason.

"what's the matter with you" i had to ask

"i kissed Rose" he told me and my jaw dropped

"you have a girlfriend"

"i know, Rose told me that and called me a pig" he told me and I kind of felt bad for him but it was true. I was Nash's bestfriend first but that doesn't mean I have to support all his decisions. "she was crying, i was gonna apologize but I ended up kissing her" he told me with a blank expression and then he got a phone call from Ashley. I quietly gagged to myself, already seeing her name on the screen made me feel like throwing up.

He actually told Ashley that he kissed Rose and he apologized so much. He told Ashley how much he loved her and surprisingly she forgave him saying it was Rose's fault and not his. Excuse me, but it's all Nash's fault. The phone wasn't on speaker or anything, his volume was just way too high.

When they said bye to each other on the phone Nash wasn't crying anymore. He looked happy. We went inside the house and it was already 8:32 and we were all hungry so we tipped in to order pizza. Rose was still in her room probably crying still because of stupid Nash.

At 9 the 7 large boxes of pepperoni pizza arrived and we paid. Everyone cheered and Diana went to get the paper plates. MJ and Josh got everyone a can of soda.

"i think Rose might be hungry" Nash brought up and we all agreed that she would be. Nash got another plate and put three slices of pizza on a plate. "i'ma go give it" he said almost standing up

"no, shut up, I'll do it" Maria spoke "she doesn't like you" she grabbed the plate from Nash's hand and Melvin added two more pizza's to the plate then he lightly slapped Nash on the face. Maria laughed at him so hard. Clarence went to the kitchen and grabbed her a can of soda and almost made his way to the stairs.

"get her a cup of juice too" Diana told him and he went back to get it. He finally went back upstairs and none of them ever came down yet.

"get her a cheesecake and some icecream" MJ told Diana and they both went to the kitchen to get it and they both went upstairs.

"let's go Josh they forgot something" Leah told him and they went to the kitchen. They came out 5 minutes later with mac n cheese, a can of soup, a straw and a fork.