47

Cameron POV****

I know for a fact that neither of them are dating anyone.

"if you're dating Austin kiss him" Taylor went up to them he looked at Rose "and if you're dating Amy, same goes go you, kiss her" he was testing them

"i don't have to prove a-" Rose was gonna finish but she stopped when Nash kissed Amy on the lips.

I swear I could see a tear fall from Rose's eyes before she walked away and disappeared into the crowed of people.

"what the fuck Nash" i went up to him "i thought you wanted her back"

"i do" he said and he had the guts to cry for himself. I shook my head and went to find Rose but I couldn't, she disappeared into the crowd and I just didn't know where she was anymore. There was too many people. I squeezed through people asking if they saw her and they claimed that they didn't.

ROSE POV****

I know, I lied and I'm pretty stupid for doing that. But, Nash didn't lie, that's obviously his girlfriend. I feel pathetic. I was inside a closet that was in my downstairs hall. There was a light in here so I was against the wall sobbing to myself. I stayed inside here for an hour crying and thinking until I decided it was finally time to get out. I looked at myself in my phone's front camera and my eyes didn't look that bad. I stood up and walked out of the closet and there were people waiting in line for the bathroom and they looked at me. I smiled.

"i had to make a call" i lied and walked to the backyard where all the drinks were. I grabbed bottles of beer and started to chug them all alone. I was on my roof deck. Sitting and watching everyone from up here. I went down a couple of times to get beer. I stayed up here and I could feel myself getting dizzy. Nash came up and I stood up to make my way down.

"Rose" he called out following me. I opened the cooler and grabbed another beer and started to chug it until he grabbed it from me. "stop you're drinking too much"

"i can dreee-nk how much I.. I want" I slurred my words because I was getting messed up. I don't usually drink this much. I never do. I only drink like two to four beers and stop. I opened the cooler again but Nash grabbed me by my waist.

"please, stop" he said "Amy, isn't my girlfriend I-I just tried to get you jealous" he admitted

"ge-get you dirty hands off of me" I pushed him off and grabbed a beer from the cooler. I flipped him off and walked away.

"Rose, what are you doing" Krystal asked me "this is not you" she sounded worried

"i'm...i'm juust sad" was all I said before I walked away from her. I drank the beer and my head started to hurt. It started to get blurry and I was loosing my balance. I bumped into a hard body and let myself fall and I started to cry.

"Rose, you need to stop" Cameron was who I bumped into. "you're drinking too much and we're all getting worried" he told me and I nodded my head "Nash is even beating himself up"

"i'm... i'm tr-tryi-ing to forg-gget a-ab-bout Nash" I was stuttering. I was crying. Everything was hurting. My eyes closed. I opened my eyes and I was being carried up the stairs, I don't really know by who. I closed my eyes and when I opened them there was a toilet in front of me. My head was so messed up that I couldn't recognize the voice that was speaking to me. The person started to hold my hair up and I started throwing up so much. I started to cry because It hurt. When I knew it stopped I was crying with my body against the wall. I couldn't hear anything it was like everything was muted. Soon I was able to hear mumbles. I completely closed my eyes and was gonna knock out. I opened my eyes a little and I'm pretty sure I was on my bed. I could see a figure standing next to the bed. I could see him taking his shirt off but I couldn't see a face. I completely closed my eyes and couldn't open them anymore. I was completely in deep sleep.

-------

I woke up with a huge head ache. I sat up and noticed that I was only wearing my bra and panty. I looked to my right and Sam was there laying next to me. He was shirtless. I looked under the sheets and he was only in his boxers.

"oh my gosh" i started to cry. My bra strap was on the side on my arm, barley on. We were under the sheets and I covered my mouth from shock. The door opened and Nash was standing there looking down with a cup of water in his hand. He looked up and he made eye contact with me he smiled at me but he saw that I was crying and I probably looked freaked out. His smile went down and he looked at my body. He was frozen. He looked at Sam who was laying shirtless next to me. I could see his tears building up and then fell. He dropped the cup of water on the floor and the glass broke. Sam woke up.

"Bro it's not what it looks like" Sam sat up with a worried face

"it looks like you just had sex with her last night" Nash said "I love her, and and....."

"WE DIDN'T" I yelled crying

"THEN WHY ARE YOU WEARING NOTHING BUT YOUR BRA AND WHY IS HE SHIRTLESS NEXT TO YOU" Nash yelled pointing at us. I didn't respond. Nash started to cry more and he backed out of the room and I could hear him run down the stairs and I heard the door slam. Our friends started to come up and all their eyes widened at us.

"woah" Johnson's eyes were widened more than anyone else