73

WRITERS POV****

It was the middle of the week now. Today, it was just the teenager/ kids hanging out. The adults went out to go do something else. It was only Tess, Elizabeth, Nila, Johnnie and Chad. Ruben had to go home for work.

"what do you guys wanna do" Hayes asked

"I want ice cream" Skylynn said raising her hand with a smile

"then we should go get some ice cream" Rose said with a smile

"and then after that?" Hayes asked

"umm, ice skating?" Rose asked

----

They were in Cold Stone, everyone was getting some ice cream. Rose carried Skylynn to look at the flavors.

"what flavor do you want" Rose asked Skylynn. Sky put her fingers on her lip.

"ummm" Slylynn was thinking hard "do they have oreo cookie"

"well you can get vanilla bean ice cream and they can smash oreo cookies in there for you" Rose told her and she nodded her head. They gave Skylynn a waffle cone and she got messy. Skylynn wanted to be with Rose the whole entire time. It used to be the same way with Nash, but she wanted to be with Rose more often.

They got to the ice skating rink and haven't finished their ice creams. They just paid, got their skates and headed to the eating area.

When they finished they got all of their skates on. Rose's family got along more with Nash, they used to hate him, but they started to grow on him. Hayes was also getting along with them. Especially Maria.

Rose helped Skylynn put her skates on. Everyone was already on the ice except for Nash, Rose and Skylynn. Once she got her skates properly on, they headed to the entrance of the ice. Sky saw a kid fall and she gasped so loud.

"ARE YOU OKAY" Skylynn yelled. Her nose was getting pink because it was cold. The kid give Skylynn a thumbs up.

"are you ready Sky?"

"Rose i'm scared" she pouted

"it's okay, you won't fall, i'm gonna be right beside you" Rose said

Nash went on the ice and skated around

"See Sky, it's fun" Nash told her and she shook her head

Rose got on the ice and held her hand out for Sky to grab. She shook her head again. Nash tried to hold his hand out but she shook her head again.

"I want Rose" Skylynn said

"why I never" Nash said putting his hand over his heart like he was hurt. Skylynn giggled and Rose and Nash joined her.

"come here sweetie" Rose said "it's not scary" Rose was very close to Skylynn, because Sky was scared. Sky stepped on the ice and she was already having a hard time. Sky yelled but was giggling. Rose fell on her knees to hold Sky to make sure she doesn't fall.

"I wanna get out" Sky said still scared

"Sky, it's fine if you fall, it's part of learning how to skate" Rose told her "when I first came ice skating, i was scared too, of falling"