70

WRITERS POV****

"SURPRISE" Nash yelled, Rose jumped. Nash was just too excited and couldn't wait. Everyone was there. All their friends. They were all dressed up.

"Babe!" Rose said with a smile "you ass, i thought you were mad at me"  she went up to him, to give him a tight hug.

"i'd never be mad at you over that, i know you're mine, they'll never be able to have you and i'm such a lucky guy, being able to call you mine" he whispered in her ear while they hugged.

"well okay fine, appreciate Nash's presence and not ours, okay" Taylor joked

"so what's going, why are we here today" Cameron asked, he kind of already knew. Half of the people didn't know yet.

"first, lets have dinner" Nash said pulling out a chair for Rose.

"thank you guys for coming" Rose and Nash said at the same time. Even though Rose didn't know this was happening.

Everyone ordered their food and there were little conversations between everyone. Until they finally all talked together.

"is that a ring?" Skate asked. He didn't know about anything yet.

"what" Sam said in disbelief he was doing it jokingly though "i though we had something special" he said slowly looking at Nash.

"i'm sorry, you were just the side" Nash said playing along. He looked down at his hands "it's just that, I really really love her and I think, I know we'll be together"

"what about us" Sam said trying not to laugh

"well, i know you'll find someone special" Nash said

"well I already did" He tried to act cool "but she's cheating on me and wearing a ring"

Everyone laughed

"so what's going on" Taylor asked

"just tell them already" Chantel was here, of course she was here. She helped Nash out. They're all good friends too.

"Okay" Nash said standing up. He gave Rose the smile she loved. "The ring" He said telling Rose to stand up next to him. He help her hand for everyone to see. "It's a promise ring, but" Nash said taking the ring off of her. She frowned. She looked sad and confused. "i bought it for her, it's a promise ring but also for something else. I do love her so so so much. I don't know what I could do without her, I'd die without her, I know it's cheesy but it's true, I wanna spend the rest of my life with her and learn more about her, even though we both know so much, I wanna wake up to her beautiful face every morning and say goodnight and give her a kiss every night, I wanna travel to places together, places she's and I have never been. I just want her to be by my side" Nash continued almost crying. Rose was already tearing up with joy. "Rose Griffin, I love you and ai can't wait any longer, I know we're both young but... Will you Marry Me?"

Everyone in the table cheered, especially the guys. Surprisingly more than the girls. They all looked at Rose. Nash froze.