23

Rose POV****

"yes, my name is Rose, but I'm not Camerons girlfriend" i was so confused along with my friends and Mahogany.

"wait why would you think she was Cams girlfriend" Mahogany asked standing next to me

"Nash told me they were dating" Ashley scrunched her eyebrows

"but she's not dating Cameron" Blake was looking at Nash

"she's dating Nash" Diana finally told her

"no she's not they're best friends, I'm dating Nash" Ashley told us and we all looked at Nash and the boys. They all looked awkward and scared because they all got caught keeping a secret.

"So Nash is cheating" Mahogany looked disgusted and she crossed her arms.

"Ashley, what are you doing here" that's all Nash could say

"i thought I would surprise you since it's our one year anniversary" Ashley told him and all of us that didn't know dropped our jaws. "but i hear from these people I don't even know, that you're cheating"

"Krystal was right, i should have gone for Gilinsky" i said crossing my arms

"and all you boys knew about the cheating" Mahogany asked them and they all nodded their heads in shame

"you guys are unbelievable" i told them

"i'm sorry Rose, i had no idea, i would have told you right away if I knew" Mahogany said in sympathy

"it's okay" i said

"babe, i'm sorry" Nash said, but not to me, to Ashley. I started to cry.

"i don't want anything to do with any of you boys at all, NONE OF YOU" i yelled and the other boys started to apologize "save it" i said and Ashley didn't even care that he was cheating. She just went up to Nash and they started to kiss and he was happy. He didn't even care that he hurt me.

Cameron came up to me to apologize but I slapped him across the face. He knew for a long time that Nash was in a relationship but he backed him up. I looked at Nash and all he said was sorry.

"i hate all of you and I don't want any of you near me my friends or family" i told Cameron and I walked off crying with my friends and cousin along with Mahogany, Mahogany couldn't even look at them.

Cameron POV****

When an hour passed me and the boys minus Nash went to Rose's house to apologize. Nash was off with stupid Ashley. We just hated Nash so much ever since this started. We doorbelled all holding flowers for her just to apologize and still be friends.

Mark opened the door. I've met him before. He was with other friends that I met at Rose's pool party and Marks birthday party.

"can we talk to Rose" Taylor asked him

"no, no you can't" Allen answered

"we don't want you anywhere near her" Ricky was angry

"she came home crying and she told us everything, she told us that you knew about it" Grant pointed at me poking my chest

"we don't even want you calling her or texting her saying your sorry because it's too late for that, don't even think about her right now" Brian told all of us , they were all just so pissed off

"where is Nash anyways" Mark asked us

"at the hotel with his girlfriend" Gilinsky was ashamed

"which hotel" Jimmy asked. We told him the name and the number of the room and what floor because we were scared.

"we're just gonna go return his luggage" Kenny chuckled

"we can drop it off to him" Shawn told him

"we'll do it" John spat back and Mark was about to close the door

"wait can you give these to Rose" Sam asked and we handed them the flower. They gathered them all but threw it back at all of us.

"you mess with her, you're messing with us" Josh was so pissed off and they slammed the door at our face. We picked up all the flowers and went back to our cars. Well if I were one of Rose's "brothers" I would act the same way.

"that was scary" Johnson was being serious

"my legs are shaking" Jacob spoke

"my whole body is shaking" Dillon told us and we all agreed

We all called Rose one after another but she never answered. We called her one more time with Gilinskys phone and someone answered and he put it on speaker.

"Look Rose we just wanna say we're s-" Gilinsky tried to say

"leave my sister alone, every single one of you already hurt her enough" Mark told us through the phone and he hung up. We all got in the cars and went off to the hotel.

Nash POV****

It was three hours since they found out I was cheating. I don't think I even really loved Rose, it was just a fun thing to do I guess.

I was in the hotel with Ashley. There were knocks on the door and Ashley answered it.

"Where's Nash" a familiar voice said and I was shaking. I heard other people clearing their throats and quietly talking.