17

Rose POV****

The boys and Mahogany stayed over and we pulled an all nighter. We waiting for my brother and mom to leave and they said their byes to us.

Everyone knocked out on the couches except for Nash and I. We went up stairs.

"can i sleep in your room" Nash asked

"there's a guest room"

"what if the shadows bother me again" he pretended to be scared like a little kid.

"go get Cameron and tell him to sleep with you"

He looked at me like I was crazy and pouted.

"fine" i rolled my eyes "you're just a little girl" we both chuckled.

"can I put my luggage in here too"

"why"

"so i don't have to move back and forth to each room getting my stuff"

"okay but the rules are, if i shower you have to get out of the room so i could change, actually when ever I'm changing you have to get out of my room"

"deal"

Nash went to the guest room to get his things and came in like he was sleeping over his bestfriends house for the first time.

"sleep over" he yelled in a girl voice and it made me laugh.

"you've slept here yesterday freak"

It was already 10 in the morning at the moment and we were exhausted.

"come on, i wanna cuddle you to sleep already" Nash told me jumping onto the bed and patting my side of the bed telling me to hurry up. I got on my side of the bed and he hugged me in.

-------

I woke up and Nash was already awake sitting on the side of the bed laughing on the phone. I looked at my phone 7 in the afternoon.

"love you too, bye" was The last thing he said on the phone before he hung up.

"morning" i said and he turned around and smiled

"morning, it was my mom checking up on me" he told me pointing at his phone and putting it on the night stand. He laid back down next to me and started to kiss my lips under the blankets. We had a small conversation in between each kiss.

Nash POV****

I lied to her again. It wasn't my mom I was on the phone with, it was Ashley. I actually missed Ashley but when I'm here it's my time with Rose.

Rose POV***

"let's go eat something" i told him stopping the kisses.

"hold on, i'm not done" he chuckled and we kissed for a couple more minutes. We finally went downstairs and everyone was still asleep.

"they look dead" i stated

"not for long, can I turn on those speakers" he asked and I nodded my head. He plugged his phone onto it and put it to full volume and put a random screamo song on and everyone jumped up awake.

"what the fuck" Carter said after Nash turned off the music. All i was doing was laughing

"i almost had a heart attack" Mahogany sat up and held her heart.

"i think i'd have a heart ataAAAhhack" me, Johnson and Matt sang at the same exact time and we laughed at each other.

"we're hungry that's why Rose forced me to wake you up" Nash lied and smiled at me.

"no i didn't i said they looked dead" i stated and everyone started to throw the couch pillows at Nash.

We did go out to eat at this random place and we hung out around LA. When it hit midnight the boys went to the hotel, Mahogany went home and Nash came with me. We got into my room and I remembered tomorrow is Monday.

"I have school tomorrow" i groaned

"what am I supposed to do tomorrow morning when you're gone"

"go hang out with the boys duuh" i reminded him

"you're coming to the meet and greet tomorrow" Nash told me "you can stay back stage and come on stage if you want"

"what time"

"it starts at 4" he told me and afterwords we went to sleep.