5

Rose POV****

"SOOOO" i stood up because I felt awkward "wanna go night swimming"

"sure" he answered looking at me then rubbing the back of his head, this must feel really weird for him. I felt weird as hell because I just met him just like 5 hours ago and all we know about each other are our names, how each others lips feel, and a few of each others friends .

"i just need to go change" i headed upstairs to my room and put on a bikini real quick. I grabbed him a pair of large basketball shorts I have and tossed it to him.

"thanks" he caught it "can i use your bathroom" i nodded my head and pointed to the one that was here downstairs. After 5 minutes he came out holding his sweats, shirt and socks. My eyes widened because of his body. I quickly looked away before he would notice and headed to my backyard.

Nash POV****

I kissed her, I just kissed her. We don't even really know each other. She looked shocked and she looked like she felt awkward. She cut the awkwardness by asking if I wanted to go swimming. She went upstairs to change and came back wearing a bikini around her amazing body.

The thing I should be worrying about is that I have a girlfriend.

We got to her backyard and she got into the pool and I joined her. It was cold but my body got used to it.

"so tell me about yourself" she looked at me

"well my name is Nash Grier, my favorite color is blue, i like vanilla ice cream, i like your pretty eyes and li-" i paused realizing what I said. She blushed and looked down smiling

"thank you" she replied "i like your eyes too" she admitted

We stayed at her pool for about almost an hour with comfortable silence and we went back inside.

"okay the stupid thing I didn't think about is that I don't have any new underwear to put on" i told her

"just give it to me and I'll wash and dry it" she offered. She handed me a towel and I headed into the bathroom and came out with only a towel around me. I handed it to her and she was staring at me.

"you like" i asked her and she walked away to the laudry room. "great move Nash" i whispered to myself and hit my forehead. I sat on her couch waiting for her to come back.

Rose POV****

You like? Really Nash. I mean it was a nice view but, it's just so.... I don't know how to explain it. He probably just wants sex, I never know he could probably be one of those guys.

"ROSE" i heard my brother yell from the living room.

"fuck" i whispered to myself because a guy is naked under a towel in my house.

Nash POV***

While I was waiting I saw the door being unlocked and the door knob turned. They was a guy as tall as me coming in. He looked older. He looked at me and he looked angry, his eye brows her scrunched together.

"who the hell are you" he asked me

"I'm Nash" i waved

"Nash Grier" he asked and I nodded my head

"why are you sitting naked on my couch, where's my little sister" he asked me

"she's washing up my clothes" i was scared. He called Rose in and she came casually walking in.

"why is he naked under a towel on the couch" he asked

"we went swimming and he didn't have clothes to use" she answered and sat down at the other couch not wanting to sit next to a naked guy probably. "we didn't have sex okay calm down" her brother went upstairs to his room I guess and left us alone.

"are you not allowed to have a boyfriend or something" i asked her

"i can if I want, he's just protective of who I date, that's all"

While the clothes were in the machine's we just talked a little not wanting awkward silence. It was the most random stuff ever. When the clothes were done I went into the bathroom to change. It was already 4 in the morning and I decided that I should go back to the hotel.

"so i'll text or call you tomorrow or something" i asked her

"sure" she smiled as she let me out of her house. We hugged bye and I got into my car and drove off. I smiled. It was great but I wanted to punch myself so badly. I have a girlfriend and I'm trying to get Rose to fall for me.