41

Rose POV*****

"hey"

"what are you doing here Ashley" I asked and all of us stood up

"i want you to stay away from Nash" she told me crossing her arms

"okay, no problem" i said because it was a no big deal to me

"i don't want your dirty, little slutty hands on him" she told me and my eyes just widened. I was being so nice to her right now and she comes out being rude.

"i am not a slut" i said with my eyes squinted

"you had your slutty hands on my boyfriend, you took him away from me, you were dating him when we were dating" she told me. Is she being serious right now

"first of all your boyfriend or what ever came to me, your boyfriend cheated on your sorry ass for me, and you keep begging for him back, you can keep him all to yourself because I'm over him and I don't want him back"

My friends were just watching and laughing at Ashley. She had one friend with her and she looked scared.

"Ashley let's just go, he's not even here" her friend said

"shut up Alyssa, not until I'm done with this bitch"

"now I'm a bitch? I thought that I was a slut" i started laughing and she came up to me and started to pull my hair.

Nash POV****

I got a call from Diana and she sounded pissed off. I heard one girl screaming in the background.

"Nash get your fucking ass over here at Rose's house and learn how to control your stupid girlfriend before Rose ends up killing her" Diana told me and hung up. All of the boys were with me at my house and they heard Diana mumbling on the phone because my volume was way to high.

"what happened" Aaron asked

"she said to go over Rose's house before she ends up killing my girlfriend" i told them and I was just as confused as them. I don't have a girlfriend.

We all drove to Rose's house with three cars and were all curious about what's happening. Right when we got on her block from afar we could see two girls fighting. I saw Rose.

"is that fucking Ashley" Cameron asked sitting up from his seat. Rose was getting her hair out of Ashley's hands and started to push Ashley by her throat to a unfamiliar car in the side walk. Rose pushed her down on her back and started to punch Ashley's face repeatedly until Blake pulled her off.

We all got our cars parked and started to run to the scene. Rose looked at me with pissed off eyes. She didn't have a scratch on her face, Ashley on the other hand was bleeding. Ashley ran to Rose while screaming trying to get her hair again but Rose turned around and blocked her hands. Ashley threw weak punches on Rose's body. Rose ended up on top of her punching and punching like she didn't wanna stop.

"ROSE" i yelled she still didn't stop until I stopped her. She stood up.

"get your fucking hands off of me" she said pulling my hand off of her arm

"Rose, stop she looks bad already" Ryan said with a scared look

"get Ashley out of my fucking lawn, just because I didn't want you back, you called her to try and beat me up or what" she accused me

"he didn't call me slut, i came here on my own" Ashley had the guts to speak again

"you shut the fuck up" i looked at her and I was walking towards her but she looked scared and started crawling away with a eye almost swollen

"i done with you Nash, get her out of here"

"Rose, I knew nothing about this, please" i tried to say walking closer to her. She rolled her eyes and started to walk to her front door her friends followed her and the shut the door.

"ASHLEY GET OUT OF HERE" I yelled "you think just by coming here and trying to hurt her, i would take you back" i asked "I'm over you and I love Rose more than I ever loved you" i was being harsh but I didn't care right now "you can't just show up to her house uninvited" she was in her car now and she opened her window and threw a cup of milkshake at me and her friend drove off.

I went to doorbell at Rose's door but she never opened it. We all know that she's in there with her friends and cousin. I stopped for 5 minutes and started again. She fianlly opened the door.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT" she yelled at my face

"you"

"Nash, I'm pretty much over you JUST STOP" she told me and I started to feel the tear coming

"you don't mean that" i told her and she rolled her eye

"I MEAN IT" she yelled "get away from my house, right now, in the near future we can just be friends, but right now just leave" she was just in such a bad mood.

"i love you Rose please don't do this" I walked closer to her and pulled her chin in a kissed her. She pulled away quickly and slapped my face.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU KISS ME, DOESN'T MEAN I'M GONNA CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT YOU, ABOUT US, ITS NOT GONNA FIX EVERYTHING"

"you can't just come into someone's life and leave them like this" my tears started to come in faster

"i didn't come into your life Nash, you're the one that came after me, you came into mine and invaded it, you came into mine and broke me, you came into my life and wasted months of it" she told me and closed the door. Right then and there I broke down to the floor and started to cry all my feelings out. I was right, she is over me.

Rose POV****

After I close the door I leaned on it and slid down and tears started to fall.