57

ROSE POV*****

I arrived to LA at 5:34 AM and I went straight to Jack In The Box for their 99 cent tacos. I ordered 6 tacos, a cookies and cream milkshake and a medium sprite. I went straight to my house and only my brother's car was here. I turned on the tv in the living room and ate there. I ate my food and finished everything and laid on the couch with my phone on my stomach. My eyes grew heavy and I knocked out.

"when did you get here" I heard my brother speak and I opened my eyes. I looked at the time and it was already 12 in the afternoon.

"around 6" I answered

"my friends are coming over, so if you're gonna sleep still, go to your room because we might be too loud, yeah" he asked sitting down on the couch

"yeah yeah" i said getting up and cleaning up my mess. I went to the kitchen and got some snacks and lemonade and went to my room. I plugged my phone into my charger and laid on my bed with the tv on.

----

I woke up again and it was because of a phone call from Diana. I wasn't even fully awake.

Diana POV*****

"Rose where are you" I asked her through the phone

"home in LA" she mumbled back

"YOU'RE IN LA!" i yelled on the phone and everyone looked at me

"mmm" i guess that was a yes

"ask her how long she's staying there" Nash came closer to me trying to listen to what she's saying.

"how long are you staying there" i asked with widened eyes

"till the end of....of the week" it sounds like she was confused. She was mumbling and it was like her face was in a pillow.

"okay, okay bye" i said into the phone and hung up. "she said till the end of the week"

"then let's go" Nash said. It was already Sunday afternoon and we were already going anyways, since we also had school tomorrow.

We went onto the road again.

Rose POV****

I woke up again an hour after the phone call. It was already 4:46 PM

"what the hell" i said because I practically slept the whole day yesterday and the whole morning today.

I remember talking on the phone with Diana but I don't even remember what I said or what she asked. I went to eat lunch downstairs and my brother wasn't home. It's Sunday so he probably has work, and my mom also.

I gathered things in my room like my blow dryer, more clothes and some other things. When I was gone it was already 6 PM and I wanted to leave LA before 8. I'll just have to come back on Wednesday to see my friends or when ever I want to come back, if I want to come back. I went to stop for drinks and food for the road and left.

I got a call from Diana after an hour of driving. I answered it, the call was transferred to my car with bluetooth .

"where are you, I'm at your door" Diana told me

"door where" i asked

"your home door, in LA" Diana said

"i'm on the road to Vegas, I've been for an hour already" i told her and I heard a whole bunch of groaning in the background.

"YOU SAID YOU WERE STAYING IN LA TILL THE END OF THE WEEK" Rachel yelled into the phone now

"i did?" I asked because I don't really remember anything I said on the phone earlier when I was sleeping.

"yeah....you did" Blake told me. I guess the phone was on speaker now.

"sooo-ry" i said while pronouncing the syllables

"when is your ass coming back here" Kate asked

"probably next month" i told them "or never I don't know, when I'm over Nash"

NASH POV****

I was feeling so frustrated more and more because of Rose when we a found out she was back on her way to Las Vegas. I was feeling more heart broken when she said she'll come back WHEN she's over me. So that means she's trying to, BUT I DON'T WANT HER TO.

"What if Nash isn't trying to get over you" Taylor asked her and I was all ear in now

"then I'd be the happiest I've ever been in months, but.... i don't know" she said "call me later, I'm driving" she told us and she hung up

"why does love have to hit you so hard" i asked groaning and sitting on the grass of Rose's house. Rose's cousin and our friends went home. The only ones with me was the family.

"you're not gonna give up...are you?" Mahogany asked

"what if....what if faith doesn't want us together"

"brooooo, you're sprung" Dillon told me and everyone agreed with him.

"i can't wait for a month for her to come back" i told them and they looked at me like I was stupid

"Nash, you're a seventeen year old boy with a drivers license and a car and you have friends right here that don't have school tomorrow" Cameron told me

"can we leave right now then" I asked them with finally a bright face

"let's go pack up some new clothes" Jacob said